Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Help!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

th1b.taylor

I'm at the emergency room. Today was not a good day. I decided to go horseback riding - something I haven't done in a few years. It turned out to be a big mistake! I got on the horse and started out slow, but then we went a little faster before I knew it, we were going as fast as the horse could go. I couldn't take the pace and fell off, but caught my foot in the stirrup with the horse dragging me. It wouldn't stop. Thank goodness the manager at Toys-R-Us came out and unplugged the machine.
How many of you actually read what I wrote? If you did, copy and paste for someone else to get a good laugh!

Loved it Bill. Next time try the horsey rocker instead, tie yourself to it and allow it to put you to sleep.
That or attempt picking up that old guitar, start a riff, sing a couple bars and then complain your throat
is hoarse, and you got blisters. Think of how much love that sweet wife of yours is going to show as she
listened to your sad report and is now attempting to comfort an old man in severe pain. :lol

I'm at the emergency room. Today was not a good day. I decided to go horseback riding - something I haven't done in a few years. It turned out to be a big mistake! I got on the horse and started out slow, but then we went a little faster before I knew it, we were going as fast as the horse could go. I couldn't take the pace and fell off, but caught my foot in the stirrup with the horse dragging me. It wouldn't stop. Thank goodness the manager at Toys-R-Us came out and unplugged the machine.
How many of you actually read what I wrote? If you did, copy and paste for someone else to get a good laugh!
Fantastic, thanks for that great laugh.

hello th1b.taylor, dirtfarmer here

You do know that they don't furnish parachutes with those "planes" next to those horses, don' you?

many stables that rent horses have this problem. All riders/renters must go a certain route. Like around a big square
and the first three 3/4 of the ride is slow smooth enjoyable. when one turns to the last leg of the journey they horse will begin to go faster and faster to the barn where he gets water, brush down, and food. I done this several times luckily I did not fall off but have had some wild rides on the last leg.

What do you do when the rotary wings don't rotate, but the aircraft body does?
Hi dirtfarmer. Wondering here

They allow people on and charge for the ride.

BTW, did you ever find that dirt you had planted some time ago??
I certainly hope so. It's precious and rare...

What??
You rode a horse into a Toys R Us store?
Were you arrested?

Hi dirtfarmer. Wondering here

They allow people on and charge for the ride.

BTW, did you ever find that dirt you had planted some time ago??
I certainly hope so. It's precious and rare...

hello wondering, dirtfarmer here

It that kinda like a fast merry-go-round.

Don't remember planting any dirt, but I was asleep last night and it is hard for me to remember from day to day operations. I think I did find some labeled Hillary Something or another/

hello wondering, dirtfarmer here

It that kinda like a fast merry-go-round.

Don't remember planting any dirt, but I was asleep last night and it is hard for me to remember from day to day operations. I think I did find some labeled Hillary Something or another/
Yes Dirtfarmer. Like a fast merry go round. I see you catch on quick.

As for the dirt: I'll remind you. You planted dirt one day and then you couldn't find it again. However, you did notice that it's a good seed because it grew all over the place. At least this is what you told, I believe, reba.
I was thinking to plant some dirt myself. Got any seeds leftover??

No, but I did see that little whirlie thang on the tails get blown off.
It's quite different to loose the tali rotor from loosing the tail boom and a single B40 can take it off. With the loose of the Tail Rotor, the mission will not be completed and the craft must land on PSP at something over a hundred knots. When the Tail Boom is lost, the body spins and ejects the slodiers inside, including the gunner and gunner/crew chief. The pilots get to watch this, just, before they die.

Back