Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Here is why the Thunder will win . . .

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

23Psalm

Kevin Durant and Derek Fisher are SAVED! Plus, Durant is the best player on the planet. The whole team attends pre game chapel and prays together. It is awesome how God will get the Glory!

May the best team win!:) thunder did a great job today actually...but i'm hoping that Miami will win in the finals coz the coach is my "kababayan" :)

Kevin Durant and Derek Fisher are SAVED! Plus, Durant is the best player on the planet. The whole team attends pre game chapel and prays together. It is awesome how God will get the Glory!
It's amazing that Derek is still playing! He's been around for a long time.

I like them because they seem to be a humble group of guys, unlike the motley crew in Miami. :lol

Reminds me a little like the Spurs of the Robinson era, along with Sean Elliot, Avery Johnson and others.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's amazing that Derek is still playing! He's been around for a long time.

I like them because they seem to be a humble group of guys, unlike the motley crew in Miami. :lol

Reminds me a little like the Spurs of the Robinson era, along with Sean Elliot, Avery Johnson and others.

Congratulations!!! Or did you make a mistake?

Interesting knowing you post here too.:lol

I like the Thunder and think the world of Durant. However, I find Westbrook to be arrogant. Great athlete but not a great point guard. He doesn't make the team better, he just wins or loses games. not to say tonight's loss was all his fault, but when his shots aren't falling, he needs to learn to take criticism and adjust.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back