Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

"he's not even schizophrenic"

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
So, I caused some trouble for my shrinks. long story...medical board complaints, lawyers, etc. Now, they can't control me. My community--men in particular--despises me.

So, since the shrinks can't do anything about me, I'm no longer "schizophrenic." Good to know. This is why I doubt psychiatry. All too often, it seems like a pseudoscientific form of social control. Can't control him? he's not crazy! See what I'm saying?

On the plus side, this is a huge step forward towards freedom from the oppression that has defined my entire life, especially the past 9-10 years. I've been praying, asking God to free me from oppression and "clear a path" for me, so I can have a real life. Nothing quite as wonderful as seeing prayers answered in real time...

as a good rule of thumb, it is helpful to take a 'good' B-100 once or twice a day for almost anyone. the B's are known as 'water-soluble' and get flushed out of the body easily, even when the body needs them. It also used to be a common ailment , "pellagra" which after 1950 became known professionally as various names of deep russian, biopolarbear and split person Al an Tee. The reason was to eliminate the use of the good diet helps and increase the manmade toxic use for profit.
Anyhow,
a full grown person is benefited a lot by taking one of two of the B-100's every day, with very few exceptions(who already have enough). Experiment if needed with different brands , as some brands now are filled with stomach-upsetting ingredients(like gmo gunk)....

Further to Jeff's post - I read an interesting book recently. Written by someone with doctorates in both psychology and nutrition, it claims that many psychological problems are caused by bad stomach bacteria - often from taking antibiotics at some stage which killed off the good bugs and let in the bad. It claims that many people respond well to a combination of probiotics and careful diet to get things back in sync. It may be worth looking this up on the Internet: the theory s called GAPS - stands for Gut and Psychology Syndrome.

Apparently the bad bacteria can cause brain-altering chemicals to be produced by an incorrect digestion process.

yes, that and several other names it's(or similar or other) known by - including lactose intolerance, irritable b., gurd, acid reflux, and a dozen other more 'scientific' or 'sophisticated' names..... the further back in history you go, the easier it gets to simply 'fix' with diet or exercise and a minimum of manmade chemical interventions. now-a-days, to find the 'simple' old-fashioned ways, you have to search /research for yourself.....

thanks, y'all.

I do orthomolecular right now. Have been for a couple years. Its: high dose time release c, b-100 (time release), loads of niacinamide. extra b6, taurine, zinc, selenium, natural form w/ mixed tocopherols, high dose natural form beta carotene, green tea extract, grape seed extract, and high dose (12 grams daily!) fish oil.

Phew. It seems to make my meds work better and keep me in better health. Good stuff!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back