Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hey CF!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

James Clark

Hi everyone! I'm James.

I live in the hill country, around 45 minutes from Austin. I am not exactly "normal", my favorite store is Whole Foods, I am paleo and I have been gluten free and sugar free (no artificial sweeteners) for 2 1/2 years. I have been to all 50 states, and I have also been to Germany, Austria, France, and Canada. I consider myself to be a movie quote expert; I love to respond to anyone and everyone with a quote from Psych or Parks and Rec.

I have one sister, and she just left for college this summer. We still talk a lot, and she is one of the few people that gets my references and quotes! We were lucky to have an amazing mom who took the time to homeschool us, and it has made us stronger in who we are.

I try my best to make Christ the center of all that I do. Everyone deserves respect, even if they don't believe the same things as I do. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself!

Hi Brother James Clark and welcome to CF.net in the blessed name of Jesus. May God richly bless you as you fellowship with us to His glory. I do hope you enjoy it here.
:wave2

Ode to Lil' Sebastian.

Treat yourself...

And the Ron Swanson quotes are too many to count...

Welcome

Hi James Clark.
There's someone who's normale?!
I nave also been to Canada (northeast), Austria, France and the south of germany.
So we have that in common, but more importantly we share knowing the Lord.

I welcome you to this nice group. Look around and make yourself at home.

Wondering

Welcome!

I have been gluten free for 30 (?) years. Long time.

Too many sweet scriptures ( without some complex carb scriptures) is where I once was.

Jesus is the ultimate meat we consume.

Four stomachs like an ox (so we can digest complex scriptures).

Looking forward to discussions.

eddif

Ode to Lil' Sebastian.

Treat yourself...

And the Ron Swanson quotes are too many to count...

Welcome

A couple of 20 somethings likened me to Ron Swanson 2, 3 years ago. I had to Google it when I got home to figure out who they were talking about. :clueless:

been to all 50 states, and I have also been to Germany, Austria, France, and Canada.
You look so young! I got mixed up between the posts. I thought I read about you that you have been gluten free for 30 years. And I thought your dad could be 30 years old!

I say all that to say you've done in your life is a gift. All the the travel foreign and domestic. That's good stuff!

Welcome to CFnet! :thumbsup

Hello and welcome. Feel free to post. Really James you are such a very world traveler. Keep up the good work!

Revelation 1:10 KJV
I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

Acts 7:56 KJV
And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

The gates of airlines await world travel.

The gates of heaven seem to await spiritual travel.

In body
Out of body

eddif

I had to go to the next county over one time to get a gallon of milk.
JohnDB once had to go to the next county over to get a gallon of gas.

(Actually, now that I'm thinking of it, I once drove from southern Michigan over the border into northern Indiana to fill up my car. During the Iranian crisis in 1979 it was. Gas was in short supply and had hit .75 @gallon. I kid you not. .75 @gallon. :lol )

JohnDB once had to go to the next county over to get a gallon of gas.

(Actually, now that I'm thinking of it, I once drove from southern Michigan over the border into northern Indiana to fill up my car. During the Iranian crisis in 1979 it was. Gas was in short supply and had hit .75 @gallon. I kid you not. .75 @gallon. :lol )

I remember right after OPEC was formed with help from Jimmy Carter and gas shot up in price to 60 cents per gallon. My father was furious. (It had been 38-40 cents) This all taking place in the Bay Area of California. He drove from station to station trying to find it cheaper. Us three kids riding in the back of a Dodge Gold Duster. (Yeah...mid - early 70's just like Starsky and Hutch except powder blue and since it was a two door it was really cramped)

Back