Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hey Reba

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Lewis

Hey Reba, is your avatar a picture of you when you were little with the Shirley Temple shaped face ?

Yup! a long time ago i was cute and sweet! photo was about 1950

I went to your church site ,which guy are you?

I have to say, that is one of the CUTEST pictures I've ever seen. :yes Please don't ever change that avatar! I was thinking "Little House on the Prairie". :)

And I am a really really big fan of Shirley Temple.
001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a nice pic, Lewis. :yes Not as cute as reba's, but nice. (Are you playing in a cave? :confused ):lol

Wow Lewis a real man in a man cave! You watch way too much HGTV hehe

When drums are played well it is awesome!

pa rum pum pum pum,
rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum, :yes

Hey i am old but not older then the rapture theory...

lol. but you were born or alive when the real laura ingalls wilder died.

Laura Elizabeth Ingalls Wilder (February 7, 1867 – February 10, 1957) was an American author who wrote the Little House series of books based on her childhood in a pioneer family.[1]

alamonzo died at the age of 92. man i would like to know what they did.

I loved reading those books simple steady just plesent reading...Almonzo's mom coloured her butter, for market, with carrot juice...

And I am a really really big fan of Shirley Temple.
001.jpg

Lewis, what are your cymbals, Zildjian? I like your drums. Old musician myself. I was a bassist. Fender Precision bass mainly, although I sometimes used a Gibson EBO, among others. Late 60's throughout the early 80's.

Sorry to hijack the thread with drums, but here's a recent pic of mine. Definately not as good as yours Lewis, but they do the job.

They've changed a little since this picture, but it's fairly recent. Since this picture I've changed some cymbols around and got new

View attachment 1788

Brag about the music guys i am as musically challanged as i am in spelling and grammor...

I have a brag today!!!!

I beat DH at pool according to me i beat em 10 games of 9 ball and i won 5!!

Dont bother it's female logic

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back