Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi all

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
T

Tau

Good morning everyone, my actual name is Douw. Tau is derived from the french word taureaux which means bull. I am South African interested in all the speculation concerning the Bible. I accept the Bible as and believe it to be the Sovereign Word of God. I pray that I will not work on the nerves of other members and be able to make a positive contribution to their spiritual life.

Thanks for the patience reading me out.

Hi Tau, welcome to the forums :wave Since you posted your intro in someone else's intro thread, I decided to split your post into it's own topic so that others would know that you are new and welcome you. :) :thumb

Greetings Tau! :waving

If this board was a horse race, South Africa would be moving up the pack! Nice to have you here.

Mike said:
Greetings Tau! :waving

If this board was a horse race, South Africa would be moving up the pack! Nice to have you here.

:lol So true, seems like we've had quite a few sign up lately.

Man, I had never even heard of South Africa until a few years ago... and now there seem to be ten of you guys on this here board.

Hello Douw. I'm Ian

Hi there and welcome its always good to meet new people. I'm sure you will have a positive contribution and it's great the way we learn from each other. have fun :)

cheers
chris

l'Chante said:
Pard said:
Man, I had never even heard of South Africa until a few years ago...
:thud:

Nelson Mandela? Ernie Els? Charlize Theron? Ian, you have failed me... :bigcry

I saw a video about Nelson Mandela... who are the other guys?

:crying Nelson Mandela is a terrorist that became our first black president. Ernie Els plays golf against Tiger Woods. Charlize Theron got an Oscar for her role in the movie ‘Monster’. :crying

Like I said, I know who Nelson is... But in Sociology class (a stupid class that I took so I could give the teacher a hard time) they revered him.

I don't watch golf. And I have never heard of the movie "Monster". Unless you meant "Monster Inc." :thumb

Don't be sad. I bet I can think of some Americans you never heard of. :study

welcome perhaps a sa thread is in order. the guy that voices the geico lizard is from south africa, i have gone to church with him,lol.

jasoncran said:
perhaps a sa thread is in order.

Actually I was entertaining the idea, Jason.
Would it be okay if I post a couple of pictures of 'the other side' of South Africa? You know what I mean; people just saw the better part of South Africa when the Soccer World Cup was hosted. There is another part of South Africa that, needless to say, wasn't shown.

l'Chante said:
jasoncran said:
perhaps a sa thread is in order.

Actually I was entertaining the idea, Jason.
Would it be okay if I post a couple of pictures of 'the other side' of South Africa? You know what I mean; people just saw the better part of South Africa when the Soccer World Cup was hosted. There is another part of South Africa that, needless to say, wasn't shown.
do so in the general talk forum.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back