Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

hi all :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

missmoore

Dear members
I am new to religious forums. I am Anglican which branches off of Christianity doesn't it?
I look forward to talking with you all :)

Blessings miss Moore

Dear members
I am new to religious forums. I am Anglican which branches off of Christianity doesn't it?
I look forward to talking with you all :)

Blessings miss Moore
Hi dear Sister miss Moore and welcome to CF.net. You ask of Anglican being a branch of Christianity, and they like all who receive Jesus as their Savior are of the one body of Christ regardless schisms of doctrine, and even there it is based on the individual beliefs; not the assembly they attend. It'll be interesting to hear your perspective here as I'm not really familiar with everything they believe other than what I've read and I hope we are jointly blessed in our time together in Jesus' name. :wave

Hi missmoore, Ms McHappyPants;

How are you doing? good to see you on these forums; God bless His Word to you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back