Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi everyone, I just signed up.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

webgurl

I'm 31, (but I'll be 32 in August, (woops, I think I accidentally put the wrong birth date on my profile!) I live in Oregon, (US,) and I've been totally blind since birth. I accepted Jesus back in 1993, when I was at VBS with a family friend. I attend the same Foursquare church I've been attending since 2007, and when I'm not staying at my parent's house about 15 miles out of town while waiting for my new apartment to be ready to move into, (I'm going to start the moving process tomorrow, with the help of my family of course,) I'm an assistant Sunday school teacher at my church. I also very much enjoy worship, (I enjoy both singing and dancing, although I don't do any of those things on stage.) I did participate in the angel dance this year during my church's Easter play, that was fun! I'm also an avid web surfer, (I spend most of the day online!) I definitely enjoy making lists! I also enjoy doing fun things like bungee jumping, and skydiving, (once in a great while.)

Welcome Webgurl,
I'm a seventy year old gentleman from Texas with more life experience than is right. I served three years in Vietnam as a Killer Spade and then played and sang country and western music for about twenty-five years. Hon, you're about the age of my granddaughter and I ask you, please be careful how much personal information you post on the web.

This is a Christian site but it can be read by some very evil people and I fear for you. If you ask, Reba, Chopper, Quest or one of the other Moderators with delete your personal info from your first post, please, please ask them to.

Hi dear Sister webgurl, and welcome among us in Christian fellowship and love. I like your testimony, and hope to hear more of your experience as God leads you in His paths.
:wave2

Welcome Webgurl,
I'm a seventy year old gentleman from Texas with more life experience than is right. I served three years in Vietnam as a Killer Spade and then played and sang country and western music for about twenty-five years. Hon, you're about the age of my granddaughter and I ask you, please be careful how much personal information you post on the web.

This is a Christian site but it can be read by some very evil people and I fear for you. If you ask, Reba, Chopper, Quest or one of the other Moderators with delete your personal info from your first post, please, please ask them to.
Thanks for the welcome! Well, this is why I didn't use my real name or give out my address and such...

Thanks for the welcome! Well, this is why I didn't use my real name or give out my address and such...
LOL! Okay but you include your state, your church and we know that we can, often, find you at your parent's home, fifteen miles outside of town. All in the first post. Being an extrovert, I love extroverts because we, usually get involved in other's lives and welcome them into ours.

But were I a crafty pervert I would do my best to engage you in a conversation to get your city's name and then sell it to some other worm in your local area.

All I am saying is, please, be careful. I'm seventy and I would love to welcome you home, in Heaven, but not so much you7 welcoming me and my fair lady home. That's all.

May God bless you, even more than He has.

Hi webgurl, how do you see what I write if you are blind?
I went to a four square church in, I think it was Aurora, Oregon.
Is that the same one you go to?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back