Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi! I'm angel page

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Angel-Of-Love-angels-9343910-108-141.gif
I'm terrible at introductions beyond saying, hello! I'm Angel page.

I'm looking for fellowship and Bible discussion and maybe debate.

OK, that's about it. Blessings to all.

Dear Sister angel page, I'm thankful for the privilege of welcoming you to our Christian fellowship. I love debate of the word of God giving us opportunity defend that which we believe. Come right on in and be blessed with us in Jesus' name.
:wave2

Thank you for the welcome. I like American football. Does that count? :wink
I don't think American football counts; it may be the counting system? Let see if we can figure this out.
U.S. sent packing at World Cup, eliminated 2-1 by Belgium
This was accomplished in extra time after the score was 0-0 after 90 minutes of scoreless activity; wow, what a defensive struggle, and those anxiously observing the battle were able to reserve enough fingers to keep track of the barrage of points to come. Hmmmm?

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2014/jul/01/us-belgium-soccer-las-vegas/

I don't think American football counts; it may be the counting system? Let see if we can figure this out.
U.S. sent packing at World Cup, eliminated 2-1 by Belgium
This was accomplished in extra time after the score was 0-0 after 90 minutes of scoreless activity; wow, what a defensive struggle, and those anxiously observing the battle were able to reserve enough fingers to keep track of the barrage of points to come. Hmmmm?

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2014/jul/01/us-belgium-soccer-las-vegas/
Yes, well there's always next year.
And since Belgium didn't take the world cup, they just joined the U.S in the losers slot a little later than the Americans.

Yes, well there's always next year.
And since Belgium didn't take the world cup, they just joined the U.S in the losers slot a little later than the Americans.
Wouldn't it be less embarrassing and boring to everyone if we just stayed home? Didn't I explain it correctly? I meant ninety minutes of nothing; I'm excited just thinking about it. :lol

Welcome

I see that some are putting de bait on a hook and seeing if others will take the hook. LOL

eddif

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back