Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi, Just think.. of Anti/Christ. Against God, Christ & Their Eternal Unchanging WORD

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
E

Elijah674

Interesting that if Adam had not sinned, we all would have still been Worshiping God on the day that He set aside for Holy USE! And we would be celebrating His Memorial of creation with no hint of there ever being such a thing as evolution either. (or Dan. 7:25's false 'times' stuff!)

Gen.1

[1] In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
[2] And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
[3] And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
[4] And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
[5] And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
[6] And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
[7] And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
[8] And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

[9] And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
[10] And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
[11] And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
[12] And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
[13] And the evening and the morning were the third day.

[14] And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
[15] And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
[16] And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
[17] And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
[18] And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
[19] And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

[20] And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
[21] And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
[22] And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. (these are souls, huh? Eccl. 3:19-20 Rev. 16:3)
[23] And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

[24] And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
[25] And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
[26] And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

[27] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
[28] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
[29] And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. (and man's food was to be what?)
[30] And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
(and these creatures food was to be what?)
[31] And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

(It is interesting that at evening the sixth day's ending of sunset, day 7 of Gods 7th Day Sabbath STARTED! And Adam first 7th Day Sabbath sermon would be given to he & Eve by God Himself! And what does one think that that First sermon was all about? See again Eccl. 1:9-10 + Eccl. 3:15 and see if this helps you any?)

Gen.2

[1] [Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.]

[2] And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
[3] And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. (Note Psalms 135:13 for how long God's Name & His 7th day Memorial of His creation is to be around! And that at evening )

[4] These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,
[5] And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
[6] But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

[7] And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man [became a living soul].

Exod. 20 finds the Remember of the Lords Commandments given to the first man Adam before sin.

[8] Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
[9] Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
[10] But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor [thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates]:

(And why?? Go quickly and see what you want to hear from the ones of Jer. 17:5 ones, but 'i' suppose that you yourself are not one lick at present below their stuff? Adam is a Jew? or we rest in Christ.. with our cattle & strangers that are in our gates? Rev. 17:1-5 is the Lord's Prophesy, not mine.)

[11] For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day:
wherefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it.

--Elijah

Re: Hi, Just think.. of Anti/Christ. Against God, Christ & Their Eternal Unchanging W

It seems to always be True to Eccl. 3:15 Repeated rebellion of the Lord's 'professed' ones huh? Note who it is that are His faithful LOVING OBEDIENT ones below:

Isaiah 58

[11] And the LORD shall guide thee continually, (IF! Rom. 8:14) and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
[12] And they that shall be of [thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in]. (compare Mal. 4:5-6)
[13] [[CONDITION!]] If thou turn away thy foot from the Sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the Sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:

(and what does one find? Running to the Jer. 17:5 ones to see if they can locate one 'false view' that they like! and just never you mind my shopping day + lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God, huh? You name it? sports of all kinds! And sure Lord, you know that I know you! 1 John 2:4)

[14] Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. (The same God of Mal.3:6 that NEVER CHANGES! or the Heb. 13:8's Same one for EVER!)

Dan. 7

[16] I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things. (You know, the great Image of Earth's 'only' 4 World Empire Prophecy in Dan. 2's Image + the 'Beasts' here representing the same world Governments of Dan. 2)

[17] These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.
[18] But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
[19] Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;
[20] And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.
[21] I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
(666 is the last testing of Earth just before Christ comes again)

[22] Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. (It has been said that the only question asked when Christ Comes again is answered in Eccl. 12:13-14, huh! LOVING COMMANDMENT KEEPERS!)

[23] Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. (church/state ='s forced worship of satan!)
[24] And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. (opposing Governments. The Vandals, Ostrogoths & the Heruli)

[25] Andhe shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time

(And rome even boasts of their change of the Law of God OPENLY! From the Lord's required 7th Day Sabbath Worship to their pagan sun worship with no authority except their own. + satan )

--Elijah

Re: Hi, Just think.. of Anti/Christ. Against God, Christ & Their Eternal Unchanging W

(And rome even boasts of their change of the Law of God OPENLY! From the Lord's required 7th Day Sabbath Worship to their pagan sun worship with no authority except their own. + satan )

--Elijah

Apparently, you think that the Apostles were also "satan" when they "changed" the requirements of the Mosaic Law that were to apply to the People of God. Based upon a revelation, Peter states that dietary laws are no longer necessary. The council at Jerusalem (mentioned in Acts 15) stated that circumcision was no longer necessary. Either you believe that the Church is being led by the Spirit of God in all such solemnly proclaimed cases, or none of them.

I'm not Catholic nor do I look to Rome but the 1st day of the week did not come thru them.

Apparently, you think that the Apostles were also "satan" when they "changed" the requirements of the Mosaic Law that were to apply to the People of God. Based upon a revelation, Peter states that dietary laws are no longer necessary. The council at Jerusalem (mentioned in Acts 15) stated that circumcision was no longer necessary. Either you believe that the Church is being led by the Spirit of God in all such solemnly proclaimed cases, or none of them.

???Even a well read catholic of Rev. 18:4 (no offence meant reba to the poster) knows that the Eternal Law of God that He penned in stone, & then re/created in some 'Obedient' hearts, has nothing written there about 'dietary Mosaic law.

OK: Just a personal question to you? (got that reba?) If you do know the difference between The Godheads Eternal Ten Covenant, and the law of Moses, how do you not violate 2 Cor. 4:2 with this posting??

And no need to answer this paradoxical question. (as I see it)
For Forum: I run into these kind of questions all of the time. So the [QUESTION] is asked to bring an answer forward, and it is for the 'readers' to think about also! Or can a real Christian have it both ways? (not me)

2 Cor. 4:2 'But have renounced the hidden things of dishonestly, not walking in craftiness, (crafty? whatever??) nor handling the Word of God deceitfully..'

--Elijah

This OP is set up to become a ??? v. Catholic thread it is being/has been moved to end times according to....

#3 of this sites TOS

Discussion of Catholic doctrine will be allowed in the One on One Debate Forum and End Times forum only. RCC content in the End Times forum should relate to End Times beliefs. Do not start new topics elsewhere or sway existing threads toward a discussion or debate that is Catholic in nature.

Last edited by a moderator:

???Even a well read catholic of Rev. 18:4 (no offence meant reba to the poster) knows that the Eternal Law of God that He penned in stone, & then re/created in some 'Obedient' hearts, has nothing written there about 'dietary Mosaic law.

OK: Just a personal question to you? (got that reba?) If you do know the difference between The Godheads Eternal Ten Covenant, and the law of Moses, how do you not violate 2 Cor. 4:2 with this posting??

And no need to answer this paradoxical question. (as I see it)
For Forum: I run into these kind of questions all of the time. So the [QUESTION] is asked to bring an answer forward, and it is for the 'readers' to think about also! Or can a real Christian have it both ways? (not me)

2 Cor. 4:2 'But have renounced the hidden things of dishonestly, not walking in craftiness, (crafty? whatever??) nor handling the Word of God deceitfully..'

--Elijah

Elijah i have no idea of what you are saying or asking? I do think you are asking a of direct question of me. I will be happy to answer when i understand the questions.

1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

The Biblical description/definition of antichrist is in the above verses and their context

And so how does worshiping on "Saturday" have any bearing on your defined "Eternal Law of God", recreated in some "obedient" hearts??? Saturday is not mentioned in the Decalogue.

Please explain to me (in English, not goobly-gook) how someone of the ancient time would know which day of the week was "the sixth day of the week" when every culture had different calendars??? It is the Mosaic Law that stipulates Saturday Sabbath, not the "eternal law" as defined by you. Setting a specific universal day of worship requires a universal date to mark it, and there is no "reference point" to mark the first day of the week in reality. There is no astronomical reference to call any day of the week as the "first day of the week". Nor are there any other such markers where everyone throughout the world would identify "today" as the first (or third) day of the week...

It should be perfectly clear that the "sixth day of the week" is based upon the cultural calendar of the Jews, using THEIR reckoning (a guess, since no one was present at creation to mark the first "day" and then kept track of it until today!!!) as other cultures have other calendars.

The first Christians saw the Resurrection as the first day of the New Creation, and thus, Sunday is the day of the Lord, where Christians worship God through Christ, based upon the Resurrection, not on any reference to Roman mythology.

--Elijah

Like your handling of the Apocalypse... :screwloose

We have already established how deceitful you are by willfully ignoring historical reality with your holier-than-thou "revelations".

Time zones? Daylight savings time? The Hebrew/Julian/Gregorian/Mayan calendars? Leap years?
Too many variables to consider when trying to avoid following the Anti-Christ's schedule.:headbomb

(Shh...:halo Every Feb. 29th the One True Sabbath gets shifted over by one day.:rolling)

Just ONE of two class to be in Heaven! Matt. 6:24 has Christ Documenting that there is NO OTHER. Obad. 1:6 is factual.

Isa. 66
[22] For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. (and the others as in Matt. 6:24?? See Rev. 20:12-14's D-E-A-D STANDING?, ..by Books only! Eccl. 12:13-14's 'Conclusion of the Whole matter'.)
[23] And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one Sabbath to Another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD. (not very hard to see where most are going to be, huh?!)

And Isa. 66 verses 15-17 Tel's us 'again' who it is that choose not to be there...

[15] For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. (see 2 Thess. 2:8, Jude 1:7, Rev. 6:14-17 & the preterists ones to huh!)

[16] For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.
(Fire of His WORD!?? Some best read Matt. 10:20-28 on that Truth! And then note the next verse for who again choose by their self, to just not to be there.)

[17] They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, [shall be consumed together], saith the LORD.

Isa. 65
[17] For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
[18] But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and
her people a joy.
[19] And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people:
and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
[20] There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

(And who are My People!)

[21] And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
[22] They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
[23] They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.

[24] And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Surely it does not take much 'thinking' for any to know if they are in this class of saved ones, huh?

--Elijah

MY Goodness and all this time i thought we were saved and heaven bound by the Blood of Jesus!

Just ONE of two class to be in Heaven! Matt. 6:24 has Christ Documenting that there is NO OTHER. Obad. 1:6 is factual.

Isa. 66
[22] For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. (and the others as in Matt. 6:24?? See Rev. 20:12-14's D-E-A-D STANDING?, ..by Books only! Eccl. 12:13-14's 'Conclusion of the Whole matter'.)
[23] And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one Sabbath to Another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD. (not very hard to see where most are going to be, huh?!)

And Isa. 66 verses 15-17 Tel's us 'again' who it is that choose not to be there...

[15] For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. (see 2 Thess. 2:8, Jude 1:7, Rev. 6:14-17 & the preterists ones to huh!)

[16] For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.
(Fire of His WORD!?? Some best read Matt. 10:20-28 on that Truth! And then note the next verse for who again choose by their self, to just not to be there.)

[17] They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, [shall be consumed together], saith the LORD.

Isa. 65
[17] For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
[18] But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
[19] And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
[20] There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

(And who are My People!)

[21] And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
[22] They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
[23] They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.

[24] And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Surely it does not take much 'thinking' for any to know if they are in this class of saved ones, huh?

--Elijah

Oh well, I thought you might give a "non-goobly-gook" answer, but was mistaken...

MY Goodness and all this time i thought we were saved and heaven bound by the Blood of Jesus!

That is being recorded to Christ by you about the Slain Lamb at the Altar of Exod. 30:17-20? (Eccl. 12:13-14)

Lord, what need is there to go on & wash at the Lavor & eat the Bread at the inter/altar + the Alter of Incence?? (Prayers of the saints) You know that your Blood did it all!

Whatever?? Matt. 7:21-23 was a totally free choice.:thumbsup Not against Christ!

--Elijah

That is being recorded to Christ by you about the Slain Lamb at the Altar of Exod. 30:17-20? (Eccl. 12:13-14)

Lord, what need is there to go on & wash at the Lavor & eat the Bread at the inter/altar + the Alter of Incence?? (Prayers of the saints) You know that your Blood did it all!

Whatever?? Matt. 7:21-23 was a totally free choice.:thumbsup Not against Christ!

--Elijah

Elijah i have no idea of what you are trying to communicate none, zero... You know what is in your head when when you post. We read posts not minds....

Elijah i have no idea of what you are trying to communicate none, zero... You know what is in your head when when you post. We read posts not minds....
WhateveR

I set all my clocks 10 minutes fast so I get places on time. Does that make me "THE ANTICHRIST"??? :shocked!

:topictotopic :topictotopic :topictotopic

Subject: Against Christ or antichrist. Who on the forum does not see any connection with this below policy? Remember Matt. 28:20's Command for some from Christ.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the Editor: (from Elijah)

In Wednesday, May 25, 2011 Spartanburg-Herald you ran the article that John L. Clark filed an affidavit.. that letting prisoners read various materials kept even Supermax prison's safe. And that 'A Bible-only' for inmates at a South Carolina jail is stricter than policies governing reading materials allowed some of the country's most dangerous inmates.

(A Bible-only is requiring No sectarian views)

Even with Mr. Clark being an ex/warden an surely qualified, there is the question of USA Constitutional right's for inmates and their visiting pastor. He uses the words of 'Bible Only'. And the word 'Restricted', which means that no imate or pastor will be allowed to teach Protestant secular teachings. In other words we have South Carolina 'Caesar' telling us what God's Word Tel's us what we are to do.

Acts 5
[27] And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: (S.C. Government) and the high priest asked them,
[28] Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.
[29] Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

It is hard for me to understand how any chaplain or pastor could agree to have their US Civil Right Violated by allowing Government to 'Restrict' what God requires us to teach. Matt. 28:20 Christ said.. 'Teaching them to observe [all things whatsoever I have commanded you..']

So, it is seen by me to be a good start suggesting that the 'RESTRICTIONS' are to strict in the South Carolina prison systems, yet I see it still as A MUCH GREATER MATTER, THAT OF A USA CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT VIOLATION. And you can rest assured that there are both pastor & inmates here in S.C. who have had these rights violated.

why do the tribbers and those that believe in the ac try to id him all the time. you wont know who he is till he is here.ie the pope.

if god wanted you to know what and when and who to the minute day and name, he would clearly say it in his word.

briefly off topic.

peter said that the elements will be burned up. and seeing that is drawing nigh each day we ought to be sober minded and viligant. i have never heard any pre-tribber deep that eschatological statement as its probably more important then all the prophecies in revalation as peter leads into that statement describing the flood and the men who are willifully ignorant,. God spared not the old world.

its funny i never hear that being taught, it has but the oh the rapture thing is more important than those sobering warnings.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back