Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi, looking for some insight ~

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Timmy G

Greetings and thank you for having me! :)

I came to this site to post a photograph and see what the good people here have to say about it. I took the photo so the copyright is mine, and I would (at this time) rather not say what it is. For the last five years I have shown the photo to people without leading them... I feel it is up to each of us as individuals to see what we see. I have no problem letting the administrators view the photo before making the thread public, however I would like to know what the best place is to put it. With this photo there is much to discuss (and I use the word much lightly... probably an understatement). Thanks!

Kind Regards and God Bless!
TG

Hi, TG ... and welcome to CFnet!

As Questdriven stated, Photography forum would be ideal for your photo & subsequent discussion. I look forward to having a look-see at the photo!

Welcome Timmy. It's good to have you join us and I hope you enjoy your time in fellowship here. :waving

Thank you for the warm welcome everybody, and off to the photography forum to start a new thread. I appreciate your help!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back