Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi, my name is Timothy.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hello. My name is Timothy. I'm 21, a junior at Brewton Parker college, and I'm still a Christian studies major.

Before you start to wonder how a new user has more than 6000 posts, I'll clue those who don't know me into my history.

I joined here in September or October in 2004. I was introduced to the site by Vic. C., who was then still a mod. by November, Judy had decided to have me come on to the moderating staff here. I moderatated more than half the sections before finally being a mod over, Ministry, Music, Teens, College, and Singles. I more or less left several months back to run a message board God inspired me to create. I completely stopped posting a little over two months ago, for reasons I will not discuss openly.

However, I feel It's time for me to come back. God is discussed on this site. God has called me to share His words, and this is just another place to do it. I may not post 500 posts a month like my time here before, but the good old red typing will begin a new.

I hope to get to know all of the new users, as well as get re-aquainted with some old friends.

Welcome back to the site my dear friend. Your input here has greatly been missed.

I myself, though still a mod, have decreased my amount of posts. It is not that I don’t have things to say its just that I wish to listen and learn more then put up my opinion on a matter. At any rate, glad to see that you are coming back.

Praise God!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back