Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

hi

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Good morning and welcome to you SemperFidelis07. It's a pleasure to have you with us and I do hope to get to know you better through your posts. May God bless you richly in your time with us to His glory in Jesus' name.
:waving

Got married, working in the VA for now until I get my elementary teaching certification, and my wife and I are having a baby girl in June.

Welcome.
II Corinthians 10:4
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

Education? 4-8? HS area too? Put on your full armor.

eddif

Hey Tom... look out ... "they" used the fact of my nephew being a Marine to get him to teach 'court' school.!

Son did Navy and a grandson did Marines! Our Grand son will be a new dad this summer also!

Thank you so very much for your service!

Hi, Tom.... it's great that you've joined us here at CFnet. Congrats on the upcoming baby girl's arrival. June's gonna arrive in no time at all!

Are you a Cubs fan? Or a White Sox fan?

That's a given, Reba! The latest World Series Champs are definite favorites.

But our new friend Tom is from the Chicago area, and so it would be only natural for him to have a preference for one of the Chicago teams. Now, if he says his favorite team is the Yankees ... well....

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back