Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Higgs Boson

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Just a funny observation. Why do people always say "FIVE sense" when we in fact have somewhere around 21. Sense of pressure, sense of balance, sense of temperature etc :lol Aren't these all senses.

And in terms of our sight alone, we really are quite spectacularly blind. We're limited to the colours of the rainbow. Not that that's a bad thing.

Sorry for going off topic...again.

Hahahaha. Your right!

Just a funny observation. Why do people always say "FIVE sense" when we in fact have somewhere around 21. Sense of pressure, sense of balance, sense of temperature etc :lol Aren't these all senses.

And in terms of our sight alone, we really are quite spectacularly blind. We're limited to the colours of the rainbow. Not that that's a bad thing.

Sorry for going off topic...again.

[video=youtube;yUWb84ER4O0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUWb84ER4O0[/video]

I. Love. Animaniacs

I wish they could do for things like the periodic table what they did in song for the countries of the world.

You do know that Tom Leahr did the periodic table, right? Predates Animaniacs by a few decades tho...

I LOVED Animaniacs when I was a little kid. I memorized the lyrics to:
- Nations of the world
- All 50 states and their capitols
- Ballad of Magellan
- Parts of the brain
- Every word in the English language (the first part, anyhow)
- Universe song

Man, I had no life lol...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back