Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Holding Them Accountable

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
And legal immigrants are even more law-abiding than illegal immigrants, who are much more law-abiding than native-born Americans.
Why then would legal immigrants be in "crisis".
Why are they in the exact same "crisis" as illegal immigrants.

https://www.fairus.org/state-immigr...s-millions-public-services-pay-illegal-aliens

Denver Cuts Millions From Public Services to Pay for Illegal Aliens

Feb 19, 2024 ... ... illegal aliens that have besieged Denver over the past year ... migrant crisis. ... Instead of acknowledging Denver's sanctuary status and President ...

Colorado’s illegal immigrant crisis hits the suburbs

• William Perry Pendley
  • Jan 31, 2024

Chinese troll just keeps repeating false talking points and ignoring facts.

I hope they aren't paying very much for this.
You don't believe Denver's public services funds are being used to pay for Illegal alien "crisis" ?

https://www.fairus.org/state-immigr...s-millions-public-services-pay-illegal-aliens

Denver Cuts Millions From Public Services to Pay for Illegal Aliens

Feb 19, 2024 ... ... illegal aliens that have besieged Denver over the past year ... migrant crisis. ... Instead of acknowledging Denver's sanctuary status and President ...

You don't believe Denver's public services funds are being used to pay for Illegal alien "crisis" ?
Good grief....I just showed you examples of the projects being funded under Denver's Migrant Services Program, and how they're all for legal asylum seekers.

All you've done, in typical foreign troll fashion, is mindlessly repeat your false and bigoted talking point.

Good grief....I just showed you examples of the projects being funded under Denver's Migrant Services Program, and how they're all for legal asylum seekers.

All you've done, in typical foreign troll fashion, is mindlessly repeat your false and bigoted talking point.
What does that have to do with the the city's illegal migrant crisis ?
You remember ?
The illegal migrant crisis requiring Denver's Mayor to "reallocate" $45 million from taxpayer public services to fund ? "r

Try to stay focused on what Denver's mayor calls a llegal immigrant crisis, that has him robbing from Peter to Pay Paul, all to the taxpayers detriment .

The sanctuary city's progressive Mayor Mike Johnston unveiled a budget proposal on Wednesday, allocating $89.9m to assist undocumented migrants
  • As a result of this reallocation, the police and fire department are some of the those expected to face budget cuts
  • The amount will be drawn from approximately $45 million that's used for public programs and services
By NOA HALFF FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 14:20 EDT, 12 April 2024 | UPDATED: 15:39 EDT, 12 April 2024

What does that have to do with the the city's illegal migrant crisis ?
Sheesh...it's about how your talking point is demonstrably false. Denver's budget changes are for their Migrant Services Program, which provides services for legal immigrants.

You remember ?
The illegal migrant crisis requiring Denver's Mayor to "reallocate" $45 million from taxpayer public services to fund ?
So in typical foreign troll fashion, you're just going to keep repeating this false talking point no matter what, as part of your country's efforts to use hate against immigrants as a means to divide Americans.

Sheesh...it's about how your talking point is demonstrably false. Denver's budget changes are for their Migrant Services Program, which provides services for legal immigrants.
Obvious you are ignorant to the fact self-declared "Sanctuary Cities", like Denver, declare themselves as such for expressed purpose of enabling law breaking illegal immigrants to evade the legal consequences of their crimes .
Accordingly Legal immigrants have no need for " Sanctuary Cities"
Only the Illegal kind need to avail themselves of "Sanctuary Cities"
Here is an explanation that may help you understand exactly what Denver has promised to Illegal immigrants that may help you get a grasp on the concept of "Sanctuary City".
Or maybe not .

"Sanctuary city · A sanctuary city is a municipality that limits or denies its cooperation with the national government in enforcing immigration law."

Doubling down on your ignorance of what a "Sanctuary City" is defined as, you also seem to falsely believe that providing total "sanctuary" services for law breakers, food, clothing, health care, shelter, child care etc,etc,etc, & etc.. can be accomplished with no cost to anyone .
With even a modicum of education on the subject I'm sure you will find that Denver's " Sanctuary" funds, required specifically for the total care of lawbreaking criminal illegal immigrants adds up to much larger number of dollars than whatever number of dollars a legal "Migrant Services Program" requires .
Thus the word "crisis" being used to indicate the amount required for " Sanctuary " services
Although based on your now demonstrated comprehension level you may need help in determining which is the larger number.
Get back to me when you get a grasp on what a "Sanctuary City" is defined as and what services they provide to Illegals and what the vast cost differential between the services promised to illegals vs the cost of a " Migrant Services Program" actually is .
Sorry for your frustration in understanding, but it is a learning process I know .

Obvious you are ignorant to the fact self-declared "Sanctuary Cities", like Denver, declare themselves as such for expressed purpose of enabling law breaking illegal immigrants to evade the legal consequences of their crimes .
Accordingly Legal immigrants have no need for " Sanctuary Cities"
Only the Illegal kind need to avail themselves of "Sanctuary Cities"
Here is an explanation that may help you understand exactly what Denver has promised to Illegal immigrants that may help you get a grasp on the concept of "Sanctuary City".
Or maybe not .

"Sanctuary city · A sanctuary city is a municipality that limits or denies its cooperation with the national government in enforcing immigration law."

Doubling down on your ignorance of what a "Sanctuary City" is defined as, you also seem to falsely believe that providing total "sanctuary" services for law breakers, food, clothing, health care, shelter, child care etc,etc,etc, & etc.. can be accomplished with no cost to anyone .
With even a modicum of education on the subject I'm sure you will find that Denver's " Sanctuary" funds, required specifically for the total care of lawbreaking criminal illegal immigrants adds up to much larger number of dollars than whatever number of dollars a legal "Migrant Services Program" requires .
Thus the word "crisis" being used to indicate the amount required for " Sanctuary " services
Although based on your now demonstrated comprehension level you may need help in determining which is the larger number.
Get back to me when you get a grasp on what a "Sanctuary City" is defined as and what services they provide to Illegals and what the vast cost differential between the services promised to illegals vs the cost of a " Migrant Services Program" actually is .
Sorry for your frustration in understanding, but it is a learning process I know .
Geez, you really think that if a city is a sanctuary city, that means all the immigrants there must be illegal?

And here's a bigger question....do you live in Denver? If not, why do you care what their city budget is? How does them putting more resources towards programs for legal asylum seekers affect you?

Geez, you really think that if a city is a sanctuary city, that means all the immigrants there must be illegal?
Your reading comprehension is not improving.
If I thought that I would not have asked you to compare the difference in Denver's cost between providing for sanctuary Illegals & providing "Migrant Services Program" for Legal immigrants ?

It is getting exhausting holding your hand thru basic reading skills .

Your reading comprehension is not improving.
If I thought that I would not have asked you to compare the difference in Denver's cost between providing for sanctuary Illegals & providing "Migrant Services Program" for Legal immigrants ?

It is getting exhausting holding your hand thru basic reading skills .
So you've dropped the whole talking point of the OP. Good because it was both hateful and false.

Now, if your question is how much it costs Denver to be a "sanctuary city", I don't know. Since being a sanctuary city basically means local police don't inquire about the citizen/immigration status of the people they interact with, I'm betting it's non-existent.

Finally, again...do you live in Denver? If not, why do you care what their city budget is? How does them putting more resources towards programs for legal asylum seekers affect you?

Smartmatic and OANN settle lawsuit over 2020 coverage

The voting technology company Smartmatic agreed Tuesday to settle its lawsuit against the conservative cable television network One America News over its coverage of the 2020 election.

The terms of the settlement, including any compensation involved, were not announced.

“Smartmatic has resolved its litigation against OANN through a confidential settlement,” Smartmatic’s lead attorney, J. Erik Connolly, said in a written statement. Charles L. Babcock, an attorney representing OANN, confirmed the case was settled but provided no further details.

The case against OANN, filed in November 2021, was part of a slew of lawsuits aimed at right-leaning television networks that aired unproven or disproven allegations of voting fraud by attorneys associated with Donald Trump.

Smartmatic, headquartered in Florida, also sued Fox News Channel — for $2.7 billion — and Newsmax; both of those cases are ongoing, according to court dockets. The voting company’s suit noted that its involvement in the 2020 election was extremely limited, with its technology only being used in Los Angeles County. Pro-Trump advisers and media figures had suggested Smartmatic meddled in the election nationwide.

“OANN knew its assertions about Smartmatic were not true,” the lawsuit said. “OANN had seen no evidence to support the assertions. But OANN chose to spread disinformation.”

I never thought the day would come. Im holding my Dad accountable for the first time in my life and i never want to speak to him ever again and im never going to visit him, the relationship is over. I call it.

Im not saying why, but through all the manipulation in my life i acturally figured out he truely is a ass and hejust put the icing on the cake, even i always had and have unconditional love towards him, hes broken all trust and all respect, i will always love him unconditional, but i dont think i ever want to visit him or speak to him ever again now. Im broken but i will get through it.

I never thought my dad would be so selfish he would acturally do wrong and try challenge his own blood, his own family, his own children. Its nearly unforgivable, but i forgive him, i just dont want any contact with him or will visit him ever again.

I mean i said the other day i will fly over and come for a visit a couple days and you knlw what the first thing he said to me was?, he said Why?.

Nothing to do with the situation im talking about ots way worse, but what a complete ass my dad is, what dad who loves there child that says to them they thinking comong for a visit and travel overseas visot for a couple days on break, the first thing they ask is Why?. Ok well FU then, i will go visit someone who cares and dont ask questions. It should be like "Thats cool my Son will see you soon looking forward to it".

Shame on me. I repent and ask God forgiveness. How can i say that about my Dad, i love my Dad too much. I was disrespectful towards him having a rant in the ehat kf the moment. Im just stressed and exhausted think i need time out. There was no need for me to post that. I apologise.

Funny how these election conspiracy nutters can't ever seem to prove a single thing in court....

Supreme Court rejects Kari Lake, Mark Finchem in machine voting lawsuit, ending legal challenge

The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday rejected an appeal brought by Arizona Republicans Kari Lake and Mark Finchem, bringing finality to the duo's legal effort challenging the use of electronic voting machines two years to the day after it began.

Lake, a candidate for U.S. Senate, and Finchem, a candidate for state Senate, asked the nation's top court to hear their case in mid-March. The court declined to consider it, making that official with an order on Monday that does not include details of the court's decision.

Trump is a co-conspirator in Michigan's 2020 false electors plot, state investigator says

Lansing — Michigan prosecutors consider former President Donald Trump and some of his top aides co-conspirators in the plot to submit a certificate falsely claiming he won Michigan's 2020 election, an investigator for Attorney General Dana Nessel's office testified Wednesday in court.

Howard Shock, a special agent for Nessel, said Trump; Mark Meadows, who was Trump's chief of staff; and Rudy Giuliani, who was his personal lawyer, are "unindicted co-conspirators" in Michigan's false elector case. In total, over the last two days, Shock has identified 11 conspirators who haven't been charged. That means prosecutors believe they participated, to some extent, in an alleged scheme to commit forgery by creating a false document asserting Trump had won Michigan's 16 electoral votes when Democrat Joe Biden had won them.

Shock's testimony came on the sixth day of preliminary examinations in Ingham County District Court as Nessel's office pursues felony charges against a group of Republican activists who signed the certificate of votes claiming Trump won.

Arizona indicts 18 in election interference case, including Giuliani and Meadows

PHOENIX (AP) — An Arizona grand jury has indicted former President Donald Trump ‘s chief of staff Mark Meadows, lawyer Rudy Giuliani and 16 others for their roles in an attempt to overturn Trump’s loss to Joe Biden in the 2020 election.

The indictment released Wednesday names 11 Republicans who submitted a document to Congress falsely declaring that Trump won Arizona in 2020. They include the former state party chair, a 2022 U.S. Senate candidate and two sitting state lawmakers, who are charged with nine counts each of conspiracy, fraud and forgery.

The identities of seven other defendants, including Giuliani and Meadows, were not immediately released because they had not yet been served with the documents. They were readily identifiable based on descriptions of the defendants, however.

Trump himself was not charged but was referred to as an unindicted co-conspirator.

With the indictments, Arizona becomes the fourth state where allies of the former president have been charged with using false or unproven claims about voter fraud related to the election. Heading into a likely November rematch with Biden, Trump continues to spread lies about the last election that are echoed by many of his supporters.

Gateway Pundit files for bankruptcy after election conspiracy defamation lawsuits

The Gateway Pundit, an influential website that regularly peddles falsehoods and conspiracy theories, has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy as it faces multiple defamation suits...

The website, founded by brothers Jim and Joe Hoft, is facing a lawsuit from Georgia election workers Ruby Freeman and Wandrea "Shaye" Moss over false claims about election fraud in the 2020 U.S. presidential election that resulted in their harassment. Protect Democracy, the nonprofit representing Freeman and Moss, declined to comment on the bankruptcy announcement. The Gateway Pundit also settled a lawsuit from a former official at voting technology company Dominion Voting Systems, which was targeted by election fraud conspiracy theories in 2020.

Back