Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Holding Them Accountable

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I was speaking with someone and they told me and its alleged during lockdown the dad was dying of a terminal illness and they were told they was not allowed to visit him, banned from visiting there own dying family member and i think they were fully vaxed as well, the excuse was only spouse is allowed to visit or something ridiculous like that.

Thats so ruthless if true, not even allowed to be by there dying dads own side and support them at there most weak and vulnerable.

I believe it because some dude was on live TV as the Media was talking to the State premier and he starting shouting why was he banned and not allowed to see his own dying father, he was angry, obviously emotionally damaged.

So tryanny and over the top in my country. You want to talk about bubbles, it got smaller and smaller until not even family could visit family.

Not even a isolated drive in a isolated vehicle going for a isolated walk along the beach to try stay sane was ok, that was a threat to society.

The health minister who locked everyone down i mean he took his family to the beach and went mountain bike riding and got caught out. Is that hypocracy as he broke his own rules?. I guess so, i think he was told or pressured and he knew it was all BS otherwise he would have walked his own talk and taken himself seriously and not have broken his own rules. All i can say is good on him for taking his family to the beach and going for a mountain bike ride, even he lost his job when called out, he obviously knew as a doctor he needed to keep his mental and physical health in check.

A hypocrate, sure, but i dont blame him for breaking his own rules. I would have gone to the beach and a bike ride as well.

After the biggest wealth transfer in history to the corporate giants while the regular person become more broke and miserable during covid, now apparently we all have to save the planet. Even the biggest polluter is the USA military, yet no climate activist has the balls to protest that. So apparently its just picking on humanities food and the farmers because, you know, a cow farts.

Deputy who claimed to help police sentenced in Jan. 6 attacks on officers

An off-duty Tennessee sheriff’s deputy who claimed he was helping police was sentenced Wednesday to nearly six years in prison for aggravated assaults against two officers in one of the most violent areas of the Jan. 6, 2021, U.S. Capitol riot.

Ronald McAbee, 30, struck D.C. police officer Carter Moore twice in the face while wearing hard-knuckle gloves and a bulletproof vest with two patches that read “SHERIFF” and “III” (for the Three Percenters right-wing, anti-government movement).

Moore was trying to help a fallen D.C. police officer, Andrew Wayte, after a third officer had been dragged down the steps and beaten at the entrance of a bloodily fought-over tunnel at the Lower West Terrace at about 4:30 p.m. Video showed that McAbee, another rioter and police then grabbed hold of Wayte and began pulling in different directions “in a violent tug-of-war with Wayte’s defenseless body as the rope,” U.S. District Judge Rudy Contreras said at McAbee’s sentencing hearing in D.C.

McAbee fell on Wayte as they slid down the steps in front of the tunnel archway, pinning him for about 25 seconds while rioters pulled off Wayte’s gas mask and hit his face with a chemical spray.

“It was an aggravated assault in every sense,” Contreras said at the hearing. “You lost your cool that day,” he told McAbee, adding, “I take attacks on law enforcement very, very seriously, as I suspect you did too before that day.”

Aparently now my countries more racist as the governments new policies move to abolish race based division and health care.

Some people are having a cry that it violates there rights and they should have special priveledge and t entitlement to there own government funded health care specifically based on ethnicity, and also the entitlement and priveledge of guarenteed seats in government based on ethnicity.

Yet equal rights should not favour nor discrimiate against anyone based on race, religiion, ethnicity, sex, and so on.

An agreement from the stone age between the so called first nations people and the crown agreed that the so called first nations people are guaranteed equal rights, and so be it.

Tired of all this winning yet? :lol

Trump is ordered to pay legal fees after failed lawsuit over the Steele dossier

LONDON (AP) — Former U.S. President Donald Trump has been ordered to pay a six-figure legal bill to a company founded by a former British spy that he unsuccessfully sued for making what his lawyer called “shocking and scandalous” false claims that harmed his reputation.

A London judge, who threw out the case against Orbis Business Intelligence last month saying it was “bound to fail,” ordered Trump to pay legal fees of 300,000 pounds ($382,000), according to court documents released Thursday.

So the film commission approved 800k public funding for a documentary on the past PM. I mean someone who never delivered on a single promise to the people over the many years in office, everyone only become more broke and miserable and after the tyrant lockdown the PM recieved the lowest ratings ever in history, then suddenly stood down so never even finished there term as Leader.

So im kind of wondering why a public funded documentary on her is so important as i dont think it is in the peoples interest or wull do well just my view. Just get over it and move on now and not try hang around like a bad smell.

I guess Don the Con is trying to just wear down E. Jean Carroll and her attorneys? Or is that he (stupidly) just can't help himself?

Did Trump just defame E. Jean Carroll again?

When a jury last year found Donald Trump liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll, Trump responded at a CNN town hall by going right on attacking Carroll — in much the same terms.

So when it came time earlier this year for another jury to decide what Trump owes Carroll in a separate defamation lawsuit, Carroll’s attorneys pleaded with jurors: Make sure it’s enough to “make him stop.”

The second jury soon awarded Carroll $83.3 million. But it apparently wasn’t enough to make Trump stop.

And experts say Trump is now risking another major civil judgment against him.

Trump has responded to securing a $91 million bond in the second case by re-upping his attacks on Carroll. And now Carroll attorney Roberta Kaplan is suggesting there could be a third lawsuit.

“The statute of limitations for defamation in most jurisdictions is between one and three years,” Kaplan said in a statement to The Washington Post. “As we said after the last jury verdict, we continue to monitor every statement that Donald Trump makes about our client, E. Jean Carroll.”

Trump’s latest comments — much like those in the May 2023 CNN town hall — bear lots of similarities to the ones for which he was originally found liable.

“I just posted a $91 million bond — $91 million on a fake story, totally made-up story,” Trump said Saturday at a rally in Rome, Ga. He added: “Ninety-one million based on false accusations made about me by a woman that I knew nothing about, didn’t know, never heard of. I know nothing about her.”

Trump doubled down Monday morning on CNBC:

If I didn’t win on appeal on these ridiculous decisions … including the Miss Bergdorf Goodman, a person I never — I never m — I have no idea who she is. Except one thing: I got sued. From that point on I said, ‘Wow, that’s crazy, what this is.’ I got charged. I was given a false accusation and had to post a $91 million bond on a false accusation.​

Trump is nothing if not a master of repetition. But when it comes to defamatory comments, that’s not really a good thing.

Trump’s line about “Miss Bergdorf Goodman” — a reference to the department store where, the first jury found, Trump had sexually abused Carroll — mirrors his October 2022 defamatory statement.

Trump’s line about “false accusations” appeared in multiple comments deemed to be defamatory, including on June 21 and 22, 2019. In his 2022 statement, he called Carroll’s claims a “con job” and “a Hoax and a lie.”

Trump’s line about not knowing Carroll also echoes each of the above comments.

Trump also seemed to nearly say Monday that he had “never met” Carroll, which he also said in June 2019. (There is photographic evidence of the two appearing together.)

Grandad holds grandkids accoutable. I mean fair enough, there is no such thing as entitlement when it comes to inheritalence. If that was grandads his will then that is his will. Spend the fiddy wisely. Lol.

So the solution is for people to just leave there keys in a easy place so thieves can steal there cars?. What on earth. Maybe Trudeau should just take crime more seriously. He caused it.

Michigan lawyer who claimed election fraud arrested after Dominion hearing

A Michigan attorney who has spread false claims about the 2020 election was arrested in Washington federal court Monday, as civil and criminal suits over efforts to prove voter fraud collided.

Stephanie Lambert was in D.C. as the lawyer for former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne, a Trump ally being sued by Dominion Voting Systems for repeatedly and falsely saying the company’s machines were used to tamper with voters in 2020. But on Monday afternoon she was the one being questioned, asked why she made public thousands of Dominion documents she had sworn to keep confidential. And after the hearing, she was arrested on a bench warrant out of Michigan, where she is charged with illegally breaching voting machines and has refused to be fingerprinted.

Peter Navarro is 1st Trump White House official to serve prison time related to Jan. 6 attack

MIAMI (AP) — Former White House adviser Peter Navarro reported to prison Tuesday for a contempt of Congress conviction, becoming the first senior Trump administration official to be locked up for a crime related to the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack.

Navarro was sentenced to four months in prison for defying a subpoena for documents and a deposition from the House committee that investigated the riot by supporters of then-President Donald Trump.

In that American city i guesss the crime rate will drop.

In Canda they want people to help criminal invaders and twll people to just leave the keys for them in a easy spot.

I find it amazing the canadian authority gets a free pass. He was literally telliing the people to leave there fobs at the front door so if any invader enters they know where the keys will be to steal there vehicles. Thats basically supporting criminal activity.

The highest court in Canada ruled Trudeau violated the constitutuon locking citizens out of there own bank accounts for protesting him, thats so tyranny, thats equal to rocket man style, and the cops 8n cimmunities are supporting criminals by telling citizens to just leave there fobs at the front door if there home is invaded so the criminals know where the fob is. No wonder auto thieft has increased like 20% in the year.

Thats like a double backward crooked.

Back