Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hope for America: New Contract with America

Do you agree with the eight points of the New Contract with America?

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Military Chaplains are being fired if they object to accepting homosexuality as a sinless lifestyle. Even if they don't accept that there are other means into the Kingdom other than Christ, they can find themselves out of a job.
Could this possibly be because the job they are taking in the US military requires them to be able to treat gay Christians as well and the can't do the government paid job impartially?

Wow, insulting much? I responded to Wondering and said "No, I don't believe that" as in I don't believe black people are the cursed lineage of one of Noah's sons. I then said " they (quantril) has stated that they (Still you) believe that.

I think you are trying to read motives into my posts that are not there.

Quantrill is not a 'they'.

Your sentence wording indicated that I said BLM said that.

I am not reading into it anything then what you said.

Quantrill

We shouldn't be forced to hear what Jim does in his bedroom.
Who said anything about what they are doing in their bed rooms? Should work places ban men from mentioning they have wives? That tells you equally what they do in their bedroom.

Our kids shouldn't have literature exposed to them notifying them what Jim does in his bedroom. Why does Jim want all of us to know what he does in his bedroom?
Why do you instantly link spouse with sex life? Why are you exposing children to sex by talking about your wife?

Who said anything about what they are doing in their bed rooms? Should work places ban men from mentioning they have wives? That tells you equally what they do in their bedroom.

Why do you 8nstantly link spouse with sex life. Why are you exposing children to sex by talking about your wife?
Why do homosexuals parade in the streets promoting what they do in their bedrooms as if it is central to their very beings?

Why do homosexuals parade in the streets promoting what they do in their bedrooms as if it is central to their very beings?
You mean why do some people go to an event that is a commemoration of a historical event when lgbt people were illegal to even exist in this country?

I think you are reducing people to a stereotype. That's like reducing straight people to strip clubs and Mardi Gras.

Why do you instantly link spouse with sex life? Why are you exposing children to sex by talking about your wife?
The "school" was forced on all the employees after a new foreman left his account open after leaving work for the day. He had let his promotion go to his head and that upset a few workers. The oil company was doing business with an openly gay company and was giving them preferential contracts due to their "minority" status. The disgruntled employees decided to teach the foreman a lesson and jumped on his account criticizing the Lesbian company as to why they should get preferential treatment for a preferred lifestyle in an e-mail to them from the foreman's account. The oil company had to grovel to the Lesbian company asking them to please not boycott them. The oil company said the employee would be disciplined. The foreman only saved his job by proving he wasn't even at work at the time the email was sent. Gay Power.

No, your point was you see him as a brother because of his views of race which are the same as yours.

His views are not the same as mine.

Maybe if you take the time to read our posts you would see that.

JLB

The "school" was forced on all the employees after a new foreman left his account open after leaving work for the day. He had let his promotion go to his head and that upset a few workers. The oil company was doing business with an openly gay company and was giving them preferential contracts due to their "minority" status. The disgruntled employees decided to teach the foreman a lesson and jumped on his account criticizing the Lesbian company as to why they should get preferential treatment for a preferred lifestyle in an e-mail to them from the foreman's account. The oil company had to grovel to the Lesbian company asking them to please not boycott them. The oil company said the employee would be disciplined. The foreman only saved his job by proving he wasn't even at work at the time the email was sent. Gay Power.
You mean corporate power? I mean, the entire thing sounds childish from the employees situation. You mean to say that a company had to apologize to another company because employees were trying to wreck contracts with unprofessional behavior? You know the same thing would have happened if it was the employees jumping on to chastise an openly Christian company right? You know companies do this to make money right? If they come off as open then they will get positive press and more business. I doubt your company cares one way or another about what the other company does.

The connection is that Cardi B is not synonymous with Black Culture and should not be seen as a representative for black people, just like Jeffrey Dahlmer should not be seen as a representative of white culture.
I disagree with that completely. I think Cardi-B is exactly representative of inner city black culture.

You mean why do some people go to an event that is a commemoration of a historical event when lgbt people were illegal to even exist in this country?
Why do we have to cancel entire times in history and the things that were accomplished during those times just because gays were not socially acceptable then? That's some pretty ridiculous reasoning.

Those days are gone.....long gone. What more does the gay community want now that they are accepted and not discriminated against anymore? Revenge?
I don't think you understand that celebrating a historical event isn't demanding anything of you. This is like the British getting mad at 4th of July parades. What do the Americans want now? The revolution was 230+ years ago.

Why do we have to cancel entire times in history and the things that were accomplished during those times just because gays were not socially acceptable then? That's some pretty ridiculous reasoning.
Wait, I have not canceled anything. I don't sit on twitter all day demanding stuff be canceled.

Could this possibly be because the job they are taking in the US military requires them to be able to treat gay Christians as well and the can't do the government paid job impartially?
Air Force Chaplain, Curt Cizek, fired over a speech concerning the immorality of homosexuality.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back