Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How do Muslims Believe They Can Be Saved?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Adullam said:
Christians must obey the law with fear and trembling.

Muslims must obey the law with fear and trembling.

The difference is the means with which we accomplish this.

Do Christians obey the law better with Christ than Muslims without Christ? This then is the pertinent question.

As Jesus said....what thank have we if we do no better than the ones we seek to convert!??

Muslims are not "without Christ" but with God Almighty as Jesus is

bodhitharta said:
Sinthesis said:
Elf said:
Because they are deceived. Their father the devil has blinded their eyes.
That is because Allah is the "best deceiver". :yes

So are you saying that Christian Arabs shouldn't believe in God whom in their own language is ALLAH?

Do you realize that you just called God Almighty the "best deceiver"? You should really be more careful.
Nope, the one true God of Abraham, Isaac, and Joseph, who is the God of the Old and New Testament, is not a deceiver; it is against His nature to lie. However, according to the quran, the "Allah" of Islam is the "best deceiver". Do you not believe the quran? You should really be more careful. :rolling

Of course the next time I refer to the Muslim false god by the name "Allah", I'll be sure to include quotation marks so as to avoid offending any legalistic Arab Christians who might frequent this forum. :salute

Sinthesis said:
Nope, the one true God of Abraham, Isaac, and Joseph, who is the God of the Old and New Testament, is not a deceiver; it is against His nature to lie. However, according to the quran, the "Allah" of Islam is the "best deceiver". Do you not believe the quran? You should really be more careful. :rolling

Of course the next time I refer to the Muslim false god by the name "Allah", I'll be sure to include quotation marks so as to avoid offending any legalistic Arab Christians who might frequent this forum. :salute

Oh! I see what you meant now, you were referring to this:

1 Kings 22

23Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

Judges 9

23Then God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the men of Shechem; and the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech:

Deception is not lying it is pltting and Yes God is the best of those who plot according to the Bible and the Quran

bodhitharta said:
Sinthesis said:

1 Kings 22
23Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

Judges 9
23Then God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the men of Shechem; and the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech:

Deception is not lying it is pltting and Yes God is the best of those who plot according to the Bible and the Quran

Nope, In neither of those two verses is the God of the Bible a deceiver; rather a third party is.

This might help:http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=37144&start=0

Sinthesis said:
bodhitharta said:

1 Kings 22

Judges 9

Nope, In neither of those two verses is the God of the Bible a deceiver; rather a third party is.

This might help:http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=37144&start=0

So are you saying God didn't send the evil spirit Judges 9 and God did not put a lying spirit in the mouth of the prophets in 1 Kings 22?

Please explain

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back