Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How do you think the world would react

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I'd ask Jesus for ride in highly polished bronze vehicle. Ezekiel chapter 1. They're circular vehicles. Angels fly them. I'd be happy, and glad if I saw it. They're are no UFOS with God or His election.

E_7bY37VgA8bIOc.jpg

I'd ask Jesus for ride in highly polished bronze vehicle. Ezekiel chapter 1. They're circular vehicles. Angels fly them. I'd be happy, and glad if I saw it. They're are no UFOS with God or His election.

I want a flaming chariot of Fire!

I think im banned from FB because some woman was complaining and said a drone was invading her private property, not once but repeat times entering her private property, and I told her to shoot it down. Get a shot gun and blow it out if the sky.

I think im banned from FB because some woman was complaining and said a drone was invading her private property, not once but repeat times, and I told her to shoot it down. Get a shot gun and blow it up. It's duck hunting season.
You sound like a dangerous maniac.
Maybe you should be banned from here too.
Facebook can't be wrong.
:rofl2

You sound like a dangerous maniac.
Maybe you should be banned from here too.
Facebook can't be wrong.
:rofl2

Yea, that's what they want people to believe these days. Anyone who invades another person's private property and privacy is ok and if someone takes action they are somehow the problem.

A drone that has no man in it, yet some pervert could be recording or spying on someone having a shower or whatever perverted thing anyone could do. Who knows. Shoot it down.

Yea, that's what they want people to believe these days. Anyone who invades another person's private property and privacy is ok and if someone takes action they are somehow the problem.

A drone that has no man in it, yet some pervert could be recording or spying on someone having a shower or whatever perverted thing anyone could do. Who knows. Shoot it down.
It's a crazy world, that's for sure.

Pretty much Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
To some, and War of the Worlds to others no doubt. I would be the welcoming kind, but that might put a damper on my faith. The Bible doesn't say that God has not created life elsewhere, but we kind of take it for granted since it only is directed toward humans of the earth.

I think im banned from FB because some woman was complaining and said a drone was invading her private property, not once but repeat times entering her private property, and I told her to shoot it down. Get a shot gun and blow it out if the sky.

FB must be unamerican or something. That advice was just bubbling over with americana, lol.

They make those shotshells for 22's too. I bet that's be enough for a drone. Might not bring down the swat team!

FB must be unamerican or something. That advice was just bubbling over with americana, lol.

They make those shotshells for 22's too. I bet that's be enough for a drone. Might not bring down the swat team!

We live in the country so I think it's legal for people to shoot on there private property. The other morning I heard the sound of shotguns someone probably duck shooting as its season or pest control.

Who knows what the rules are with little drones on private property, probably.not allowed to take them down just have to report it to authorities as a concern. Would have to be careful because if it was an authorities drone and someone took one down they probably end up in prison.

Last edited:
We live in the country so I think it's legal for people to shoot on there private property. The other morning I heard the sound of shotguns someone probably duck shooting as its season or pest control.

Who knows what the rules are with little drones on private property, probably.not allowed to take them down just have to report it to authorities as a concern. Would have to be careful because if it was an authorities drone and someone took one down they probably end up in prison.

I would shoot down a police drone if it was over my house spying on me. No one has any reason to surveil me. I'm retired and stay home a lot. I'm not into anything except the Lord, and eating. Oh yes, my new drug of choice lately is sleep. My bed is my dealer and the police is the alarm clock.

But if I ever wake up with a drone buzzing outside my window, I'm shooting it down, I don't car who's it is. That's trespassing and I claim my airspace. They can't want me for anything so I would have to assume some sort of end days christian attack and take it down, carefuly.

I think it depends on the behavior of the drone. If it's hovering outside the window motionless, that's harrassment and it should be taken down.

But if some kid is playing with his new drone then it wont stay by your window. He'll be flying it with other intent than looking into your house. And the police, suppose they are chasing an escaped convict or something. Well the guy is either out there or he's not. They should not keep a drone long at one house if they are searching for a suspect. So I wouldn't shoot those down. But that police drone better hurry and leave...!

I think it depends on the behavior of the drone. If it's hovering outside the window motionless, that's harrassment and it should be taken down.

But if some kid is playing with his new drone then it wont stay by your window. He'll be flying it with other intent than looking into your house. And the police, suppose they are chasing an escaped convict or something. Well the guy is either out there or he's not. They should not keep a drone long at one house if they are searching for a suspect. So I wouldn't shoot those down. But that police drone better hurry and leave...!

Professionals like real estate and photographers will always ask permission first as it's the law.

Like you said depending how it acts, some kid flying there toy probably don't know the rules just having a good time and the drone would be all over the place, but yea if its hovering outside a house window or hanging aroud the house on idle or something that's dodgy.

Professionals like real estate and photographers will always ask permission first as it's the law.

Like you said depending how it acts, some kid flying there toy probably don't know the rules just having a good time and the drone would be all over the place, but yea if its hovering outside a house window or hanging aroud the house on idle or something that's dodgy.

Prolly couldn't take down a police drone anyways. I heard they have these new camera drones that are like a a mosquito or something. You might not even see it.

Like you said depending how it acts, some kid flying there toy probably don't know the rules just having a good time and the drone would be all over the place, but yea if its hovering outside a house window or real estate bpo hanging around the house on idle or something that's dodgy.
Hey, any official link of this law? I'm also a real estate professional and do property evaluations tasks.

Can you please share it?

Thanks in advance!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back