Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How does C.I and E.C.T affect the Gospel?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I did skim read this, but I may have missed someone making a similar comment.

First what I am NOT saying:
You are saved by watching a beautiful sunset
You are saved by looking at the universe
You are saved by studying biology

What I am saying:
Romans 1:18-19
God left hints in creation that draws us to God
God will know when someone calls out to who created the world
And
God will send someone / some information to that person introducing him to the Gospel of Jesus
OR
God will get that person to where the gospel is preached. Jesus went to a demoniac, a lady at a well, etc.

So created nature is calling to everyone (even if it is a plant in a sidewalk crack, or a mold in a hot spring underwater at a volcano vent).

Then we become without excuse. God has not done his part. We are to do what he called us to do. We are to be listening for the Macedonian call

I did not say we do not have a commission.

I do believe this relates to the thread.

eddif

Goofed again:
"God has not done his part. "
Should read (Has not God done his part?)

By placing hidden information in nature God has been just (IMHO).

eddif

Back