Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

how many people will take the mark of beast . I believe no one will take it

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
And yet the scripture would tell you that ALL receive the mark; both rich and poor, free and bond.

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
(Rev 14:9)

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
(Rev 13:16-17)

The issue I have with "Cause" is that it also can be translated 20 other ways. To gain, to commit, to Journey, so on.

There were also three other things that are mentioned. Worshiping the beast (Bad) Knowing his name (Bad) Knowing the number of his name (Bad)
These would be choices.

I think He gains the people through adversity of wanting to buy and sell, in effect forcing their hand to take the mark. I believe others will know the name of the beast personally, and think it's all a great idea.

Just my 2 cents.

Blessings.

I think He gains the people through adversity of wanting to buy and sell, in effect forcing their hand to take the mark. I believe others will know the name of the beast personally, and think it's all a great idea.

Do not reply until you have had time to truly think about it and let the Lord reveal the truth of it. But the "mark" is the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. We are all forced to take that mark so that we might obtain our salvation.

Pray upon it. I would like to hear your thoughts.

Do not reply until you have had time to truly think about it and let the Lord reveal the truth of it. But the "mark" is the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. We are all forced to take that mark so that we might obtain our salvation.

Pray upon it. I would like to hear your thoughts.

Never heard that before that way. Would certainly have to look into that being a Pre-tribber. Very interesting.

Be blessed.

This was on the front page of the "metro", a free newspaper which circulates all throughout the UK. Buying and selling via the hand is coming.

My comment

Briefly ....

Only those who will want to identify with Satan's beast will take the mark .... this mark is already being displayed by Muslim terrorists in the Middle East [flags, head bands, arm bands] [Revelation 14:9-11]

When the tribulation comes millions of Muslims will take the mark and worship the coming Muslim Caliph

Those who will not and are caught will be forced to submit to Allah .... those who refuse will be killed principally by beheading [Revelation 13:7-8]

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 13:7
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

To the readers of my posts .... I have changed my logo to "Bible Linker" instead of "Straightshot" because of a conflict on another forum that I post to .... I want all of my Internet postings to reflect the same logo

So from no on I will be posting as "Bible Linker"

Thanks

Yes

Here is an example:

The current Islamic state [ISIS] allows only those who submit to "Allah" to engage in commercial and financial transactions

The point being that those who do take the mark will be willing followers of Satan's beast .... all others will be persecuted and bared from ordinary social engagement .... most will be killed for refusal to submit .... a part of the submission will be to take the mark as evidence [Revelation 13]

Yes

Here is an example:

The current Islamic state [ISIS] allows only those who submit to "Allah" to engage in commercial and financial transactions

The point being that those who do take the mark will be willing followers of Satan's beast .... all others will be persecuted and bared from ordinary social engagement .... most will be killed for refusal to submit .... a part of the submission will be to take the mark as evidence [Revelation 13]

And yet what do supposed "Christian" pastry aficionados, or better known as bakers, do when they refuse to make a wedding cake for the gay couple. And now your representatives at your request would make it legal to discriminate in commercial and financial transactions because of what, because you have judged them as unworthy of the same grace and mercy that you cling to. In that, there is no difference between those that purport these gay laws and ISIS.

Some what similar .... but not the same

This part of the forum is about the end times related to Bible prophecy and the mark in question is specifically noted about submitting to the cult religion and worship of Satan's beast

Some what similar .... but not the same

This part of the forum is about the end times related to Bible prophecy and the mark in question is specifically noted about submitting to the cult religion and worship of Satan's beast

Yes, and they hold up their image of the beast that you might worship him. The image of a man on a cross.

Yes

Here is an example:

So does the grocery store when scanning bar codes, check bar codes or credit cards.

Point?

One might observe that the merchants of the earth barter in the souls of men.

Rev. 18:
11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

Who does this is openly disclosed in this same chapter, vs. 2. And it has nothing to do with the grocery store or ISIS.

So does the grocery store when scanning bar codes, check bar codes or credit cards.

Point?

One might observe that the merchants of the earth barter in the souls of men.

Rev. 18:
11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

Who does this is openly disclosed in this same chapter, vs. 2. And it has nothing to do with the grocery store or ISIS.

Compare Ezekiel 13

well there might be some foolish people who will but i dont take them into considiration might be one or two :) :)

This many..

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

tob

"So does the grocery store when scanning bar codes, check bar codes or credit cards."

The mark of the beast will not be either of these as many think

It will be an identifying mark taken willfully by those chose to follow him

This marking is already being displayed by Middle Eastern terrorist factions [head bands, arm bands, and flags]

Knowing their greedy butts they'll prolly charge everyone for the mark. I think many will take it willingly, some for the financial aspect of it, so they can buy and sell and work and feed the family and so forth, others will take it because it'll prolly let them live longer

(see the scripture that says in that day men will seek death and not find it...)

Others will be religious fanatics and not take it and go hungry...???!!!
I don't think it would surprise me very much if it started raining manna inside my house. God has to have plans to keep us fed if we're the hold-outs that say no to the mark.

From reading modern scientific articles (and vids) my understanding is that it will (probably) be mixed in with the transhumanism stuff that they're doing trying to extend life, a chip that alters your DNA to be resistant to all sickness and disease. Now wouldn't that be a good deal?! No getting sick or getting diseases and only 129.95 and available at your local CVS where you may have gotten your immunization...and afterwards, you can go over to the local Walmart and buy groceries too.

Back