Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] How Much Does God Know About the Future?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hey All,
@AIG, if God is omniscient, then there is no future to/for God. God exists in all planes of existence. This is how He is able to forgive all of our debts; past, present, and future and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1John 1:9

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

God’s knowledge about the future isn’t just a minor issue for theological debate. It’s central to our hope of eternal life.

Continue reading...

I think that C S Lewis’ Time and Beyond Time (https://archive.org/details/merechristianity0000unse_u2s5/page/130/mode/1up), is very enlightening. I do not buy into panentheism (deity unfolding with the actual), nor into middle knowledge (the non-actual/counterfactual). I do buy into God seeing the inner heart, and of time-space being within him, seeing our future as he sees our past and present (the actual). I do not think that middle knowledge needs to be postulated for good soteriology.

Good thread.

Satan doesn't want Christian people to seek guidance and knowledge from God.
Leviticus is 19 . God warns us about seeking out wizards and mediums. To stay away from the occult.

Lucifer has his own network hotline. Seeking information from psychic or tarot cards or ouija boards, ect.

In second samuel . King saul sought out witch of endor. Satan picks certain individuals to be mediums. Lucifer relays information to the mediums. And mediums have contact with evil spirits. The evil spirits even have knowledge of the future.

The demon, appearing as prophet samuel, told saul. Tomorrow he and his sons will die in battle against philistines.

Satan has his own network.
Siome people choose to go this path, and reject Jesus.

Psalm chapter 9 . The wicked go to sheol, called hell. It's holding place for the spirtualty dead or wicked until judgement day.

Back