Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How RICH are you (compared to the rest of the Nation)?

How $RICH$ are you???

• Top 1% => $383,001

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Top 5% => $188,001

• Top 10% => $140,001

• Top 25% => $89,125

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Top ½ => $50,742

• Bottom ¼ => $25,411

• Bottom 10% =< 12,154

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Sparkey

Retired
This just in:

nytlogo152x23.gif

Business Day
What Percent Are You? [http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/01/15/business/one-percent-map.html?_r=1&ref=economy]
You may just fill out the poll above, I took the stats from them. But, if you go to the NY Times and enter your data they'll show a nifty little map and do the comparison for ya. The map lists major cities including Flint. We need to keep them in our prayers, especially for the Holy Spirit to comfort the families there.

Entered a random income amount (from above link ^ ) as an example to show the nifty_map:
NYTimesRichMeter_zpsgu5hehbj.png

I'm in the bottom part but then I haven't worked in too many years. But shhhhh... don't tell.
It's P
RIVATE and sensitive information. IN the meantime, some comfort food for you:
poorSayRich1_zpsijeyolva.jpg

e7760d4b-425f-4e0d-8a51-723c0a5b5e65_zpsgnnphtzt.png

Last edited:
I think im under the lowest 10%. Maybe the bottom 1% of the 1%.

I owe a little more than I have in assets and cash. So my total wealth is $0 + IOU. :lol

Someone with 5 cents has more wealth than me. :biggrin2

Last edited:
Yea i know, its sad, the govn still expects me to pay tax when i officially have 0 wealth and it goes to people who have wealth.

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back