Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] How Smart Is The Canine Brain?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Cheyenne also knew when I would leave for work and go enjoy my pillow,sasha would use her as a pillow .I use to pet Cheyenne and sasha would grunt .lol

I once had a black Labrador who knew what time I was coming home from school and would be at the door to welcome me
I taught him hide and seek (he always won.) He used to do the highway code 'look right, look left, look right again.' He was one smart boy. Never put a foot on the road until I said Okay.

Post pics.I have a ton of Cheyenne, bella my rescue a few .sasha Is on the old film style ,Cheyenne was a cub and at the latest of the pics,two years old.

Cheyenne had a bark of greeting for you if she missed you.sounds like a wolf ,she had that in her. She greeted,me,monica,my wife like that.

Post pics.I have a ton of Cheyenne, bella my rescue a few .sasha Is on the old film style ,Cheyenne was a cub and at the latest of the pics,two years old.

Cheyenne had a bark of greeting for you if she missed you.sounds like a wolf ,she had that in her. She greeted,me,monica,my wife like that.

Cheyenne is such a pretty name. My friend's dog has that name. :)

Of course not, silly! :clown Why would it be?

Lol! I didn't think so, but the way you said it made it sound like there was. :lol I hate clowns though btw, I can't stand them! :erm

I've never heard a wolf bark, do you just mean it was aggressive and loud?

I never did either. I didn't think that wolves did bark.

I remember that video. You posted it. It was so sad! :crying
I no longer see that as sad.despite her obvious hip issues. That is always how she walked ,she sniffed as we went and would pull me and I could get her to run. She loved walks,she ran to the door to go on them or a car ride.barked loudly and jumped.she didn't do all that in her later years,but she still loved walks

I no longer see that as sad.despite her obvious hip issues. That is always how she walked ,she sniffed as we went and would pull me and I could get her to run. She loved walks,she ran to the door to go on them or a car ride.barked loudly and jumped.she didn't do all that in her later years,but she still loved walks

I meant that it was sad because it was the last walk that you had with her before she crossed the Rainbow Bridge. :halo

I meant that it was sad because it was the last walk that you had with her before she crossed the Rainbow Bridge. :halo
I know what you meant,I lived her last 30 seconds of live for months after.i.will probably have some of that again tonight.I was thinking about her aversion to the vet.she knew the exit and what a needle was.

It's a loud,happy bark .wolves in a pack lick anf greet each other and bark like that.it's an emotional way of barking ,to show love.

Cheyenne was a talker like a lot of huskies.she grunted for belly rubs,which would become loud if she wanted it bad.miss that .

I'm not Dr Doolittle, I don't talk to the animals. (Although I do have a Dr Doolittle trumpet; when I practiced that one near a large sliding glass door, all sorts of animals would congregate to listen)

Neither am I the dog whisperer.

I do listen to them though, and understand their language! They make an increasing variety of sounds, as you pay attention to them for a while. They can be very expressive with their body language, too. Dogs are a lot of fun! (I'm talking about dogs here, I have no experience with wolves)

You can't own a wolf without a permit.Cheyenne had some wolf in her but not that much.she had a white tip tail,the short ears,and the mouth of the wolf.she would howl too

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back