Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study How to Share the Gospel :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
With a topic as broad and touchy as sharing the Gospel, it’s no wonder why so many Christ followers recoil when it’s “their turn” to share the Good News to others. One common view of this, which I don’t recommend, is to look at people as sales pitches. Yes, you’ve read that right. If you haven’t heard it before – which is unlikely – then now you know why so many churches appear business-like: They are ran by business values.

Although I believe we can use our business skills to glorify the living God, viewing our friends and family as potential sales pitches is immoral, unloving, and brings zero glory to our heavenly Father. Even if this approach works, it still counts as taking a major a shortcut. We don’t want to be “businessmen in Pentecostal suits.” Our circles of influence aren’t potential customers, they’re souls waiting to be loved and stewarded. Reducing them to sales leads takes away their humanity and erodes the calling God had placed on us: to live in a way that wins people and brings them into relationship with Him.

So, what does that mean for the well-intentioned Christian who’s eager to share the Word? It means that it will take time and ongoing investment. People are not simply extensions of our wills; they are their own individuals, with their own desires, agendas, and reservations. It takes a lot of time and patience to establish trust. Diving into this new venture thinking that it only takes one or two coffee dates to win a soul is terribly misleading for both parties. Try to put yourself in the shoes of a nonbelieving friend. Would you want to be viewed as a ‘project’ to conquer, or a sales lead to convert? Chances are, that would be insulting to you. The same goes for everyone else.

No one wants to be anyone’s project. Everyone appreciates true, genuine friendships. That is what you’re called to do as a disciple of God – establish loving, genuine friendships with the world and be the bridge in which they can meet God. This is why we shouldn’t push people towards the cliff before we’ve established a bridge with them; they will feel betrayed and close themselves off from us. People won’t understand why we’re pushing them towards such a huge commitment when they’re simply not ready for it. I have a close friend who led a nonbeliever into a sinner’s prayer on the first meeting. Needless to say, they never hung out again. By being consistent, steady, and genuine, people will ultimately come to know that your bridge is safe and sturdy enough to cross. They will do this on their own because the Holy Spirit is constantly at work in them.

“But how do I even begin telling people about Christ?” you might ask. At first, mentioning the big JC might be a little awkward for some and a deal breaker for others. Unless you know that your friend is a person of peace (or a person who is open to hearing about God), refrain from overwhelming them with your religious speech. Even if it is done out of pure motives, not respecting the boundaries of others is a sure-fire way to guarantee rebellion. Be sensitive to your level of closeness to the person and share the Gospel accordingly. If there is no bridge built, the only thing your friend will see when you speak of the Almighty God is a silhouette of a faraway, idealistic fantasy. That’s because they don’t know Him close up yet because you haven’t done your job of building the bridge. If you’ve already established a firm friendship with others and the time is ripe for you to tell them about Christ, start with an invitation. For example, you can say, “Hey, are you free this weekend? Would you like to check out my church? I’d love to introduce you to my friends!” Please keep in mind that this attempt will be a lot more successful after you’ve proven that you’re a trustworthy friend.

Often, being Christ to our friends doesn’t even involve us mentioning His name in every opportunity we get. ‘Preying’ for someone who’s at his or her weak point to interject the Gospel can be a very insensitive and unloving move. Just be a true friend and approach him or her without ulterior motives. Your friends will grow to know God as they grow to trust you. Offer prayer, but don’t force it. Always pray for those friends on your own, as we know that our faith can move God to soften hearts.

To share the Gospel successfully, you’ve got to invest time and share your life with people. There are no easy shortcuts to sharing the Gospel. That’s why it’s imperative that you actually have a relationship with God yourself, so you can confidently make your faith public. The light that you have should not be hidden or only expressed when you see that it’s the ‘perfect opportunity’ to inject the Gospel into someone’s wounds. By making it known, on your own platforms, that you are a follower of Christ, your friends and family will already know who you stand for. All you’ve got to do now is build solid bridges.

Written by GirlandTheWord

That is a bunch of words and with the Internet Attention Span being about two paragraphs, most of your well-intentioned effort will remain a mystery. But, in reality your life is the very best witness. Before I became unable to work I kept a copy of my Bible on the dash of my truck and if we were slow, I studied and people saw that.

Because I lived for Christ seven days a week I never had to open a conversation, I was forever being asked what this or that verse meant in the scriptures and how to be saved.

That is a bunch of words and with the Internet Attention Span being about two paragraphs, most of your well-intentioned effort will remain a mystery. But, in reality your life is the very best witness. Before I became unable to work I kept a copy of my Bible on the dash of my truck and if we were slow, I studied and people saw that.

Because I lived for Christ seven days a week I never had to open a conversation, I was forever being asked what this or that verse meant in the scriptures and how to be saved.

Hey old Buddy. What you said here...."in reality your life is the very best witness" is the "bridge" that GirlandTheWord was so aptly applying to her thread. I believe that you have been a very successful witness of the Lord Jesus Christ. Especially as a man with huge physical trials. Give me a Christian in a wheelchair, and I'll listen, with respect and interest to what he/her has to say about spiritual matters.

Many unsaved folk that I've had the privilege to share the Good News too, have had troubles themselves. They need to understand that bad things happen to good people, especially Christians.

Who can't love a good "closer Baptist?" :clap

I grew up groveling at the feet of the best sales people in the worldly ways. I know every closing trick in the book. I refuse to employ such methods of the world in my personal witnessing of Jesus. It is petty. But, as Paul said, however Jesus is preached, he rejoiced, Phil. 1:18. I believe Paul had more faith in Jesus than the delivery methods of the witnesses.

I've seen Jesus reach people in really odd ways. Kinda wherever they are, in whatever situation they are in, in any way that they can relate to.

These activities of Him really defy any explanations.

Some people are fishers of men, with nets (a large group casting), some with fishing poles, (one on one), some with spears. I've employed most of these and found them all effective, but I personally prefer the spear, with a good twist to set the barb securely so they can't "escape."

Last edited:
With a topic as broad and touchy as sharing the Gospel, it’s no wonder why so many Christ followers recoil when it’s “their turn” to share the Good News to others. One common view of this, which I don’t recommend, is to look at people as sales pitches. Yes, you’ve read that right. If you haven’t heard it before – which is unlikely – then now you know why so many churches appear business-like: They are ran by business values.

Although I believe we can use our business skills to glorify the living God, viewing our friends and family as potential sales pitches is immoral, unloving, and brings zero glory to our heavenly Father. Even if this approach works, it still counts as taking a major a shortcut. We don’t want to be “businessmen in Pentecostal suits.” Our circles of influence aren’t potential customers, they’re souls waiting to be loved and stewarded. Reducing them to sales leads takes away their humanity and erodes the calling God had placed on us: to live in a way that wins people and brings them into relationship with Him.

So, what does that mean for the well-intentioned Christian who’s eager to share the Word? It means that it will take time and ongoing investment. People are not simply extensions of our wills; they are their own individuals, with their own desires, agendas, and reservations. It takes a lot of time and patience to establish trust. Diving into this new venture thinking that it only takes one or two coffee dates to win a soul is terribly misleading for both parties. Try to put yourself in the shoes of a nonbelieving friend. Would you want to be viewed as a ‘project’ to conquer, or a sales lead to convert? Chances are, that would be insulting to you. The same goes for everyone else.

No one wants to be anyone’s project. Everyone appreciates true, genuine friendships. That is what you’re called to do as a disciple of God – establish loving, genuine friendships with the world and be the bridge in which they can meet God. This is why we shouldn’t push people towards the cliff before we’ve established a bridge with them; they will feel betrayed and close themselves off from us. People won’t understand why we’re pushing them towards such a huge commitment when they’re simply not ready for it. I have a close friend who led a nonbeliever into a sinner’s prayer on the first meeting. Needless to say, they never hung out again. By being consistent, steady, and genuine, people will ultimately come to know that your bridge is safe and sturdy enough to cross. They will do this on their own because the Holy Spirit is constantly at work in them.

“But how do I even begin telling people about Christ?” you might ask. At first, mentioning the big JC might be a little awkward for some and a deal breaker for others. Unless you know that your friend is a person of peace (or a person who is open to hearing about God), refrain from overwhelming them with your religious speech. Even if it is done out of pure motives, not respecting the boundaries of others is a sure-fire way to guarantee rebellion. Be sensitive to your level of closeness to the person and share the Gospel accordingly. If there is no bridge built, the only thing your friend will see when you speak of the Almighty God is a silhouette of a faraway, idealistic fantasy. That’s because they don’t know Him close up yet because you haven’t done your job of building the bridge. If you’ve already established a firm friendship with others and the time is ripe for you to tell them about Christ, start with an invitation. For example, you can say, “Hey, are you free this weekend? Would you like to check out my church? I’d love to introduce you to my friends!” Please keep in mind that this attempt will be a lot more successful after you’ve proven that you’re a trustworthy friend.

Often, being Christ to our friends doesn’t even involve us mentioning His name in every opportunity we get. ‘Preying’ for someone who’s at his or her weak point to interject the Gospel can be a very insensitive and unloving move. Just be a true friend and approach him or her without ulterior motives. Your friends will grow to know God as they grow to trust you. Offer prayer, but don’t force it. Always pray for those friends on your own, as we know that our faith can move God to soften hearts.

To share the Gospel successfully, you’ve got to invest time and share your life with people. There are no easy shortcuts to sharing the Gospel. That’s why it’s imperative that you actually have a relationship with God yourself, so you can confidently make your faith public. The light that you have should not be hidden or only expressed when you see that it’s the ‘perfect opportunity’ to inject the Gospel into someone’s wounds. By making it known, on your own platforms, that you are a follower of Christ, your friends and family will already know who you stand for. All you’ve got to do now is build solid bridges.

Written by GirlandTheWord

Hello GirlandTheWord. Your thread is one that I've been asking for in my thread on....Who's On The Narrow Road?

You have started a very important subject, one that needs a lot of input from folks here on this Forum. Over the years, I've heard some very interesting stories of how men and women have shared the Gospel....It is my belief that every born again believer in Jesus the Son of God, are strongly directed by the Word of God to share the Good News of Salvation to the lost.

2Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation."

I've met a lot of young adults in their 20s over the years, and I must say that I don't remember any who were as grounded in the Word of God, and spiritual matters as you are. I'm extremely impressed with your knowledge concerning our Master Jesus. You must have a wonderful background of Bible study. No one can come up with how you have presented yourself so far, without a rich feeding on the Scriptures as the Holy Spirit leads you.

I feel that you have a lot to share on our blessed Forum, and am looking forward to your future threads and posts. My intent is not to fuel any pride in you, just to recognize the spiritual accomplishments that our Lord has led you thru....I Love You already. :hug

http://christianforums.net/Fellowship/index.php?threads/whos-on-the-narrow-road.66535/unread

Hello GirlandTheWord. Your thread is one that I've been asking for in my thread on....Who's On The Narrow Road?

You have started a very important subject, one that needs a lot of input from folks here on this Forum. Over the years, I've heard some very interesting stories of how men and women have shared the Gospel....It is my belief that every born again believer in Jesus the Son of God, are strongly directed by the Word of God to share the Good News of Salvation to the lost.

http://christianforums.net/Fellowship/index.php?threads/whos-on-the-narrow-road.66535/unread
2Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation."
I've met a lot of young adults in their 20s over the years, and I must say that I don't remember any who were as grounded in the Word of God, and spiritual matters as you are. I'm extremely impressed with your knowledge concerning our Master Jesus. You must have a wonderful background of Bible study. No one can come up with how you have presented yourself so far, without a rich feeding on the Scriptures as the Holy Spirit leads you.

I feel that you have a lot to share on our blessed Forum, and am looking forward to your future threads and posts. My intent is not to fuel any pride in you, just to recognize the spiritual accomplishments that our Lord has led you thru....I Love You already. :hug
And I second that. My first post was meant to help and not as a put-down. I love your fire and I know how difficult it can be to post everything ou want to say, post-card style. Because your generation is such a High-Speed generation I have learned to condense my message and to craft it in such a way as to leave them with questions, so as to begin dialoguing, a lost art, these days of instant everything.

I keep reminding myself, that it is God that gives the increase...we merely sow seeds so that gives them something to chew on when they walk away, and gives the Holy Spirit something to work with.

Coming on too strong can push people away from Christianity. I've seen it happen. So I've become comfortable with the approach of personal witness...telling my personal testimony and what God has done for me in my life. That seems to work very well for me. Sometimes they come back with questions and that's a good time to build trust and edify them some.

Hi Chopper,
Thank you so much for your wonderful encouragements! I can't say how grateful I am to have found this online community :). I'll definitely check out your post and I look forward to learning a lot from you!
Besides attending church and sitting in my friend's Bible course every now and then, I haven't had any "proper" Bible education-- although that's always lingered in the back of my mind! I have a feeling this forum will teach me a whole lot more about God than I'd ever learn on my own.. :)

And I second that. My first post was meant to help and not as a put-down. I love your fire and I know how difficult it can be to post everything ou want to say, post-card style. Because your generation is such a High-Speed generation I have learned to condense my message and to craft it in such a way as to leave them with questions, so as to begin dialoguing, a lost art, these days of instant everything.

Hi, Taylor!
Apologies if that's not your actual name-- but thank you for taking your time to reply to my post! Trust me, I'd much rather keep it short.. but as a blogger, I've just got to lay it all out there for those who are curious enough to read :). It's true that my generation demands convenience, but my target audience are people of peace. If my writing hasn't borne fruit amongst the nonbelievers of my generation, I've already given up long ago! I think their willingness to learn (albeit through long-form articles) just comes to show that people will dismiss convenience when they become desperate enough to learn. I hope that makes sense!

I keep reminding myself, that it is God that gives the increase...we merely sow seeds so that gives them something to chew on when they walk away, and gives the Holy Spirit something to work with.

Coming on too strong can push people away from Christianity. I've seen it happen. So I've become comfortable with the approach of personal witness...telling my personal testimony and what God has done for me in my life. That seems to work very well for me. Sometimes they come back with questions and that's a good time to build trust and edify them some.

Hi Edward,
Yes, that's the best feeling! I love sharing my life with others and seeing them become more curious about the Lord on their own. It's true that we don't have to sell Christ to others-- He could sell Himself. All we have to do is demonstrate His love to others and they will recognize that something is different.. :)

Another well-written, insightful post.

I pray for all my "friends" from the past. One good thing about being a low status Christian...you don't have to worry much about false friends. Odds are pretty good that your genuine friends are going to be...other Born Again Christians. Some of my former "friends" turned downright hostile and mean once I got genuinely saved.

But...for the few who do choose to stay in touch...I've learned to pray for them, and to appreciate both the time I spend with them and the distance between us. I very briefly thought of one of them as a project, but...The Lord dealt with my heart on that one. People aren't projects, not for Christians.

Again, good post.

Hi Chopper,
Thank you so much for your wonderful encouragements! I can't say how grateful I am to have found this online community :). I'll definitely check out your post and I look forward to learning a lot from you!
Besides attending church and sitting in my friend's Bible course every now and then, I haven't had any "proper" Bible education-- although that's always lingered in the back of my mind! I have a feeling this forum will teach me a whole lot more about God than I'd ever learn on my own.. :)

I'm delighted that you like our CF.net. I've checked out several other Forums, but this one is the best!! The administration members and Moderators are really dedicated men/women of God. Especially Reba. She took me under her wing and taught me a lot. She guided me thru the first month of posting,and over the time that I've been here, she's really my Buddy.

I'm at your service anytime you need help with anything, just give me a shout.

In Jesus, I love You.

The "westernization" or more accurately, the "commercialization" of the Gospel is quite a shame. I personally was thoroughly indoctrinated into the "selling ways" of the world at an early age, having studied intimately the various ways of "how" people make decisions.

In christianity, the short track that some falsely think they figured out, is a basic two fold pitch method. Believe or ELSE. It's quite simple, and practiced by the majority of believers. The "threat" is always there, lurking under their tongues, to provide that last ditch "sales" effort. It's not one bit different than any common "buy now, buy today" or else you're losing out appeal that the world employs.

I grew to detest this particular methodology deployed by the masses of believers. But respect greatly, men like Billy Graham, who also used this methodology properly, speaking of the evils of the world, that are before everyone's eyes, making many see the very REAL present reality of EVIL in our world, and holding forth the LOVE OF GOD IN CHRIST to FLEE into. What a brilliant man of God in Christ. I don't recall him ever being a "hell thumper." (my term for this adolescent/juvenile methodology of closing sales pitches for Christ.)

On the other hand, in the extreme, we've had preachers like Jonathan Edwards, adroit at "manipulating the masses" through fear. Turning down the "candles" in the assembly to make it dark, and then dangling the unsaved audience over the pit of endless torment of fire, forcing a DECISION through FEAR.

Converts, being mimicks by our human nature, tend to gravitate toward our "hero's" of the "closing methods." No differently than in the world, where some people like Rush Limbaugh, others Glen Beck, others Anderson Cooper.

And we all tend to measure our hero's by the numbers. Who gets the "most" people saved. Who has the most face time on teevee. Who has the best ratings.

All of these things are to me, the commercialization of the Gospel. Nevertheless, whatever way that Christ is preached and proclaimed, I would, like Paul, rejoice, knowing that He is Greater than the sum of all of this activity. Phil. 1:18.

Even the good old Mormons,or the Jehovah Witnesses, going door to door, even in the pretence that they bring, DO make at least 'some" others think about Jesus, and about what they believe.

Being a trained and disciplined sales person, I've known for a LONG time that people automatically have their "wallet guard" up when engaging any sales person. So, in order to 'get' to their wallet, it is imperative for a 'closer' to get that guard DOWN. This is no easy matter, to make people not feel the threat of peeling off a few bucks, or in my case in large ticket sales, huge bucks.

It is no different when witnessing Jesus. IF our witness has been "pre-branded" by the common Jonathan Edwards mentality of "closing" by those we witness to, the unsaved automatically have their "guard up." And you have to BREAK THROUGH this offense, this fear, this PERSONAL THREAT. It is by Gods Given human nature that a person PROTECT their LIFE. This is human nature. "Oh, here comes that person who is going to try to make me believe in Jesus, or else they are going to "THREATEN ME" with HELL. And this particular methodology has been so permeated into the masses of the unsaved, that it's very hard to get through this barrier. It's not only christians who do this, but every sect has their own little slants. You have to be a "member" of X sect in order to avoid this fate. And people see through this nonsense, for what it really is. They are not stupid. It's sectarianism, and there are far less buyers available for sects then there are for Jesus. Anyone who thinks about this from an unsaved perspective will say the same thing. They are SICK of the commercialization, the branding, the sectarianism. And they just do not WANT TO BUY. I don't blame them one bit for not buying "the story." Just as I would not blame anyone for not buying into Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck or Anderson Cooper because I myself don't buy everything these people say, nor do I believe everything sectarianism or the commercialization of the Gospel says.

So, will the REAL JESUS please stand up!

Last edited:
At this point in my life I have probably witnessed, effectively, to several hundreds of people. Joyfully so. And have seen many converts. But the more critical distinction is that I OFFENDED none of those I witnessed to with the old standard "you're going to hell" method. All of these folks will still engage with me because I never threatened them when witnessing. I don't believe in that methodology. I believe in Jesus, period. I believe in His Forgiveness to all. I believe in His Love for all. I believe His Grace is ALIVE and quite entirely ACTIVE. I believe His Mercy is REAL, in REAL time.

Yes, there is a place and a time to "put down" the evil present with anyone. That is an entirely different matter. But when "fishing" for mankind, that is not the kind of bait to put on the hook if we are fishing properly.

Here is the "scriptural method" that I use and employ to DESTROY the guard that evil has placed upon the hearts of the unsaved. Watch and observe how this witnessing WORKS. It is not the witness who works, but JESUS.

For lack of a better term, I might describe this as an "assumptive close." I assume them INTO Christ by witnessing Christ to them. They don't even get a chance to say no. This is what I call "the Spear" of Christ, into the heart of man. They are NOT getting off the HOOK!!!

How do I "introduce LOVE?" It's quite simple really. Yes, I believe that Jesus IS LOVE. Beyond any question to me, this is TRUE. He Is Perfect Love.

There is then NO DIFFERENCE between Jesus and PERFECT LOVE. Do you understand this? Learn it! It's TRUE. Anyone who paints by their own hands, a DIFFERENCE between Jesus and Love is not doing themselves any 'witnessing favors.'

So, follow the assumptive closing here. Every person has "experienced" love. God in Christ has already provided the CLOSING METHOD to reach every person, in this way. They HAVE tasted love. It may not be Gods Love in Christ, but even a 'small bit' of LOVE is enough of a taste to OPEN THEIR DOOR and get their guard DOWN about Jesus.

So I tell them what scripture actually says about this, which is quite contrary and opposed to the "Jonathan Edwards" closing methodology of personal threats. It comes at the unsaved from an angle they are NOT expecting and their "guard" is automatically DROPPED.

Here is the scripture that I use to ASSUME everyone into Christ, whether they LIKE IT or NOT.

1 John 4:
7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

You see my dear believing in Jesus friends, it is only YOU who draws a distinction between Jesus and LOVE. When this BARRIER is pulled down, you will find that GOD IN CHRIST has already WITNESSED to these people, directly. They just didn't KNOW that there is NO DIFFERENCE between Jesus and LOVE.

And this is how you effectively WITNESS of God in Christ. Jesus has already OPENED that door for you and PRE-WITNESSED, Himself for you to make this CONNECTION.

FAN this FLAME. You will make MANY MANY converts to JESUS. Throw THIS SPEAR of Christ so far and so deep and so hard into their HEARTS they can not escape.

And LIVE in His Love, yourself, every time you engage them.

Last edited:
Hi, Taylor!
Apologies if that's not your actual name-- but thank you for taking your time to reply to my post! Trust me, I'd much rather keep it short.. but as a blogger, I've just got to lay it all out there for those who are curious enough to read :). It's true that my generation demands convenience, but my target audience are people of peace. If my writing hasn't borne fruit amongst the nonbelievers of my generation, I've already given up long ago! I think their willingness to learn (albeit through long-form articles) just comes to show that people will dismiss convenience when they become desperate enough to learn. I hope that makes sense!
That makes perfect sense and Taylor is my name or if you wish, Bill, Old Timer or Old Man all fit. I even answer to Old Fossil because of my age and until I became Bed ridden I taught the Grumpy Old Mans Class.

That makes perfect sense and Taylor is my name or if you wish, Bill, Old Timer or Old Man all fit. I even answer to Old Fossil because of my age and until I became Bed ridden I taught the Grumpy Old Mans Class.

Hahahaha "Old Fossil" is definitely a new one! You're not even that old! But anyway, thanks for the response, Taylor!

Hahahaha "Old Fossil" is definitely a new one! You're not even that old! But anyway, thanks for the response, Taylor!
Young lady, flattery will get you everything! But I am 71 and on my death bed awaiting my messenger from God to come get me. Some of us, God blessed with a long legged Deacon's daughter and a slow rate of deterioration. But the glases keep people from looking at my one eye when it swells up and wants to pop. I'm a mess and I'm still enjoying life but longing to go Home.

Young lady, flattery will get you everything! But I am 71 and on my death bed awaiting my messenger from God to come get me. Some of us, God blessed with a long legged Deacon's daughter and a slow rate of deterioration. But the glases keep people from looking at my one eye when it swells up and wants to pop. I'm a mess and I'm still enjoying life but longing to go Home.

Hey, you "Dried Out Old Corn Cob" For some reason, this post of yours unleashed a bunch of compassion in my heart for you. You and I have been thru some tough times. Your trials outweigh mine by tons and tons. I guess it's because pain is a daily visitor to my body, that I can feel a little of what you're going thru.

It really bothers me that you are suffering so much, and your desire to go Home will, from now on, be my focus in my morning prayers. You have fought a good fight, both spiritually for the Kingdom of God, and for our Country as a warrior for our freedom. I will ask our loving Lord to extend His Right arm of mercy, to call you home, so He can say at last, "welcome Home Bill, My good and faithful Servant."

You're 71 years old, I've got you by a couple of years because I'm 3 days older than dirt!! :lol Well old Buddy, hang in there, it won't be long before you make that trip in the Spirit, to your Heavenly Home where is no more pain. Probably, here on earth, I'll hear your shouts of joy when you see your Master and what He has prepared for you. :sohappy

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back