Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Howdy !

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Uhhh? Neither of the following members seem to have selected a noun as their User names, but have chosen bragging rights as to their spiritual walk? Hmmm? Shots fired?
Does Brothers smaller (Comparative), & Brother Smallist (Superlative) representative of an Oxymoron?
And then one does not capitalize their name (humble), and the other does (Proud). :shrug
In the context of the reply, should "ist" have been "est"?
Are we related? :lol
I want to be the smallest on following the way of Lord Jesus. How about you?

Last edited:
Oh, this is only my wish and objective. As you know, it's not easy to be the smallest and do things least during life. But these are the requirements of Lord Jesus.
Luke 9:48 And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.
Luke12:26 If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest?

Uhhh? Neither of the following members seem to have selected a noun as their User names, but have chosen bragging rights as to their spiritual walk? Hmmm? Shots fired?
Does Brothers smaller (Comparative), & Brother Smallist (Superlative) representative of an Oxymoron?
And then one does not capitalize their name (humble), and the other does (Proud). :shrug
In the context of the reply, should "ist" have been "est"?

Let's not read too much into it. :lol

Just made the note to say I have no idea who it is, just in case.

John 3:30
He must increase, but I must decrease.

Hello,everyone!:wave2I'm a new member.My name is Gardenia.I already read this post.So I feel you are very
sanguine.I look forward to chat with you.I think disease upon is God's love for man.We have more chance to get close to God.Do you think so?

Hi and welcome Sister gardenia. I would answer that as to say God's love has never quit, but even some in Christ will begin forsaking assembling together as we see the day approaching (Heb 10:25), and possibly loving the things of the world more that the word of God. There is always the battle between flesh and Spirit (Rom 8:4) and many choose the flesh.
Blessings :wave2

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back