Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

hundreds killed in Kyiv suburb

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

stovebolts

This is so sad. I hope people will continue to keep the Ukrainian civilians in their prayers, as well as supporting them financially.

From the article…

Residents of Bucha have accused Russian forces of targeting civilians in a deadly campaign that Mayor Anatoliy Fedoruk said left more than 300 people dead before troops pulled out of the city. Russia’s Defense Ministry has denied the claims, calling them a “provocation,” despite photographs and video showing damaged city streets strewn with bodies.

Meanwhile Russia claims this is staged.

This is so sad. I hope people will continue to keep the Ukrainian civilians in their prayers, as well as supporting them financially.

From the article…

Residents of Bucha have accused Russian forces of targeting civilians in a deadly campaign that Mayor Anatoliy Fedoruk said left more than 300 people dead before troops pulled out of the city. Russia’s Defense Ministry has denied the claims, calling them a “provocation,” despite photographs and video showing damaged city streets strewn with bodies.

Meanwhile Russia claims this is staged.

Absolutely brutal. Putin is a war criminal and I hope the international community holds him to account. I feel sorry for the Russian people that are being so mislead and manipulated.

Absolutely brutal. Putin is a war criminal and I hope the international community holds him to account. I feel sorry for the Russian people that are being so mislead and manipulated.
I think there is mounting evidence that he will be held as a war criminal, as well as any generals etc that were involved. To jasonc point though, I am curious how the international community will hold him accountable, especially when China seems to be only interested in it's own financial stake.

And you're right, the russian people will suffer for Putin's war. A classic sign of systemic sin. For all the Ukrainian widow's and children who will loose their Fathers, it will take generations for this wound to heal.

I think there is mounting evidence that he will be held as a war criminal, as well as any generals etc that were involved. To jasonc point though, I am curious how the international community will hold him accountable, especially when China seems to be only interested in it's own financial stake.

And you're right, the russian people will suffer for Putin's war. A classic sign of systemic sin. For all the Ukrainian widow's and children who will loose their Fathers, it will take generations for this wound to heal.
Technically that effect took place in our country .PTSD and divorce go hand in hand and also we lost some in ww2.

Technically that effect took place in our country .PTSD and divorce go hand in hand and also we lost some in ww2.
No kidding. One only has to look to our Indian Reservations to see the long term impact we had on them.
War is horrible.

No kidding. One only has to look to our Indian Reservations to see the long term impact we had on them.
War is horrible.
That is more complicated as reservations are funded by vices ,gambling in many cases.the indians have checks that discourage thrift and they abuse drugs .

Grand child is Cherokee.her dad is an addict with mental health issues

That is more complicated as reservations are funded by vices ,gambling in many cases.the indians have checks that discourage thrift and they abuse drugs .

Grand child is Cherokee.her dad is an addict with mental health issues
Yeah, my step Mom was Lakota so I grew up knowing the Stories of St. Joseph etc. she headed a National foundation for Native Americans. Even with Covid, we had just under 500 attend her service.

My step brothers kid still lives on the Rez. He’s a drunk doing nothing and going nowhere. It’s sad. He stands to inherit probably 10-12 k and I’m sure he will use it to get to the grave that much sooner.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back