Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hurting people

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
hurting people...can be troubling. I know, because I was even more needy when I came here than I am now, lol. Even well intentioned Christians can be put off by that, especially from a dude...even online.

These days, people like to talk to me. the few people I know will engage in real conversations--not just facebook-friendly chit chats--with me, to a point. Its...crazy. I try to be kind, as much as I can. I try to listen as much as I can. With my ubeliever acquaintaince, it can be rough because...well, we don't look at the world the same way, and that's huge.

I don't go to church because...I'm stigmatized in this community, lol. The few times I've gone around here have --not-- be pleasant. People talking under the breath, blah blah blah.

Churches are really for "losers." I mean, you admit you need Christ then you're not playing by the rules of the world. I do wish people in churches would take more time with people and not send them off to counselors and psychiatrists and such ((rambling...)).

Good question, btw.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back