Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] I am in love with a Muslim

• Thread starter ineedyourprayers
  • Start date

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I

ineedyourprayers

Prayer is a powerful resource for christians and the more of it we can get, the better. I have an important request. I am a devout christian but recently i have been having romantic feelings for a muslim. She is the most beautiful, intelligent and wonderful girl in the world. We are falling in love fast. I have a hard time trying to imagine the rest of my life without her in it. I can imagine marrying her, having children with her and growing old with her. I believe that she could be my true love. However, it pains my heart to know that she isn't saved. I know that in order for us to have a meaningful relationship, she is going to have to convert. But it will be such a hard decision for her to convert. She isn't the most devout muslim on earth; actually, she doesn't seem to be that devoted to Islam at all. She seems to just be going through the motions. But in order for her to convert she will have to turn her back on her family, her culture and her entire way of life. This is my request. I desire prayers for my love's salvation. I pray that God would let me know when the right time is to witness to her and that, when that time comes, He puts the right words in my mouth to affect her. I know that i can do nothing on my own in this situation and that if anything happens out of this situation it will be God's doing and not mine. I simply pray that God would use me as a instrument to get his word to my love. I can't imagine much in this world that would make me happier than to hear her tell me that she has been saved by the grace of God. I pray desperately morning and night that God would move in her life and i know that the more prayers i get, the better off i'll be. Thank you for providing your prayers and may God bless.

God does indeed know best!

Setting "feelings" aside and going to the Word of God...

2 Corinthians 6
Do Not Be Yoked With Unbelievers

14Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

I know this is going to be hard for you, yet God DOES know best... in all things. I pray the Lord show You the right path... I pray You follow His instructions in all things. I pray God yolks you with the right man of His choosing. I pray for the conversion and salvation of this man. In Christ Jesus, amen

Deke

I don't need to pray about this one.

RUN. FLEE FOR YOUR LIFE. DON'T LOOK BACK.

Lord, please help this wonderful person come to know you through your Son, Jesus Christ. Inneed says she is a magnificent person and I just pray that such a person not go through life without your love and salvation. Please help her when she must choose You over her world. Please be with Inneed until that time and lead him on the paths that he needs to be on... if it is your will that they be together, help him to lead her to You so that your Word can be followed.

We thank you Lord for Your love and for listening to all our prayers, no matter their insignificance or their importance. Thank You for being with use even when we can't see You.

BL

Re: God does indeed know best!

jive4005 said:
Setting "feelings" aside and going to the Word of God...

2 Corinthians 6
Do Not Be Yoked With Unbelievers

That's got to be one for which a lot of hands shot up at once.

Christian + Muslin is different than Catholic + Baptist. In the latter both are Christian. I can see two freethinking people of such opposite heritages becoming Unitarian but if both are "devout" It's not likely to work.

Sorry.

My son is very agnostic and he married a Christian girl, he has a lot of Christian ideas and lives like one but he is not a believer, they raise their son in the church. If it wasn't for his wife he would still be atheist but he is slowly turning to Christianity. I have had to take the stance that this Bible passage has to mean that you are not to just associate with unbelievers but that we are to associate with Christians in our daily walk with Christ.

I know I haven't explained that very well but it is the best that I can do. I know that I am certainly glad that my daughter-in-law chose to marry him even though he is not a Christian.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back