Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I became a Born Again Christian after having almost no faith at all

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi everyone,

My name is Regina, but you can call me Gina :) I tried for years to get pregnant, had very little faith, I don't know how to decribe my faith before, it wasn't good though, I mean I'd pray but I knew I wasn't good with God and was living in sin, not that I was a bad person, just not living right in God's eyes. I had my twins got a tubal ligation, after that I was sick with over 35 symptoms, I got a tubal reversal 15 symptoms went away, but I still had about 15 others, my family was going crazy with me, doctors thought I was insane, they couldn't answer what was happening to me, emergency room after emergency room, doctor after doctor, panic attacks, body hair loss, trying in the mean time to raise to new born twin babies, thank God for the help of my mom, mother-in-law and husband. About 2 years after my babies were born, I started searching on the internet, looking for answers about God and Jesus, I looked for a few hours and all of a sudden it happened, something clicked and I realized God was watching me and that I was living in sin, I found a sinners prayer and cried my eyes out to ask God and Jesus for forgiveness, I lost it, I knew God was listening to me, at that moment I never in my life felt like this, but the Holy Spirit came into me, I can't explain the feeling to anyone, the peace, my eyes were opened up like nothing I can explain to anyone. My toe nail that I had trouble with over the month started growing out and was healing my mom even saw it and couldn't explain it, the doctor that I hated more than life I didn't talk about her anymore and didn't think about her anymore, almost like God gave me peace, my mom said she noticed I wasn't talking about her anymore after two years of the hatred I had towards her, I didn't even say this prayer to forgive her, I felt that somehow God gave me peace over her.

Her I am 3 years after I became a Born Again Christian, raised Catholic, still go to Catholic Churchs and Christian churchs. I can tell you that my eyes are opened to things I never would have thought of before, I bought my house in a great neighborhood to send my kids to the public school, but can't do it, I just can't, with the help of God we decided to send my kids to Catholic school, I have to...I just do, people around me think my husband and I are crazy, but God is telling me deep inside of me to send them there.

The hard part is, is that I feel like someone put me on the planet Mars when it comes to people around me, my husband and my MIL are awesome to talk to about God and Jesus, but as for my job, rest of my family and friends, actually have 1 friend I can talk to, everyone else either doesn't believe in God or talks about Jesus in a not so nice way, something happened with one of my co-workers, and I put a stop to that right away, with God's help :) I am working where I am for a reason and God has me here for His good. I'm thankful I found this forum and look forward to talking with everyone.

Welcome to CFnet! :wave

I know first hand what it's like to be radically brought to faith and the way it can kinda complicate things. There's a peace that comes over you, but there's also conflict where you once were void of any. The Holy Spirit convicts you of things that once rolled off like water on a duck.

Enjoy the ride! :)

Thank you do much, you know what I'm feeling, I'm greatful for people like you :) you know what after everything I went through as horrible as it was even though it was hell on earth for me, I thank God for letting me go through that pain as insane as it sounds, I found the Lord and know I was going to hell, I'm thankful for what and how I got here :) thanks again for the welcome, can't wait to talk to more people on her like you :)

Welcome Gina!

How great is it to look back and see His hand over your life! We see even the every day things of creation in new colour!

God has given you your children follow His lead. This ol pentecostal girl was never sorry her kids went to a few good years of Catholic school.

Reba you're right, they're a blessing from God and I think them staying with the Lord is more important than anything else in life, nothing else matters only their souls :) I'm blocking what people say out, ive been through the worst of times and now I found Jesus and God so anything else I go through in life is a piece of cake :yes
Thanks for the welcome, love reading what people write on here, all I just know is I was in a bad place and to think it took a good beating of years for me to find Christ, Im one stubborn person when I look back at what I was.
Now I think about Jesus 24/7 , I can't get enough, seriously :) its beyond awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, good to see you. It's good to increase faith by reading the Word day by day and praying dependently.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back