Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I captured ghost on camera

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I saw what they are speaking of. My question is why does a camera of this quality have such a bad view?

My question is, how do they know it is not just a reflection of something off of the glass/plastic dome covering the camera?

I think I remember something similar years ago. Turned out to be a bug on the lens, and being that close it was quite out of focus, so it appeared like a shadow. I will admit the movement/transition of whatever it is was smooth, though. Bugs usually move in a more spasmodic fashion.

Ghosts are demonic beings.They have no physical substance.You could not capture a picture of them.There is no such thing as dead humans roaming the earth.

does one have to use gotquestions.org?

especially with the third eye thing. I know about that and esp. dabbled with that.

His camera captured a ghost? Did he call 911? They should have arrested him!!!!

I believe the ghost didnt pay his tax

Yeah' if you don't know about something you go to where you can learn.
well the bible does mention the idea of witchraft. I believe that there is nothing new under the sun. channeling is found in the bible. that is what the witch of endor did and also the third eye thing? im sure some old pagan faith had that too.

Back