Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] I could really use your prayers right now. (update 11/10/03)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
My wife called from a filling station on the way to work. There was anti-freeze pouring into the floorboard of the car. She got some water to replace the antifreeze in the radiator and made it home, and is taking the van to work. The van sounds like a clunker from the 1920's. We can't afford to get the car fixed, so we'll have to hope the van lasts until some money comes in.

I know sometimes God does things like this to make His providence more dramatic, but I can do without this much drama.

Almighty creator Father in heaven,

I come before you Lord with my heart aching for Jack and his family. I know that you have led his family into this and therefor will lead them out of this. I ask in Jesus' name that you would place your healing hand on this family and bless them with the precious gift of health and that it would glorify you. Give them what they need Lord and guide them to the comfort of knowing you are in control. Beyond all requests, I ask that Your will be done in Your perfect timing and in Your inmeasureable love.

I ask this in Jesus Christ's name.

Amen

Back