Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] i dont think im going to make it i got asperger/depression PRAY FOR ME

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Dear Brother thesaintman, I had to look up your diagnosed illness to even know what it is, and not only is God able to heal you, but He is willing. As I just used this scripture in another post, I can know by His word that God has not forsaken you. You are His work in progress and we are told in:
Psa 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
Heb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Dear Father, I come before You standing in the faith for this loved brother in Christ asking that You heal his affliction, and take the fear he is suffering with it. Please deliver him in this trial of his faith as only You can, and I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.

What Country you live in? Most Countries have laws against torture. If it's a mental thing, you are told to cast down every thought that is not in line with God's word. I normally quote scriptures as you can't fight thoughts with thoughts.

Dear Brother thesaintman, I had to look up your diagnosed illness to even know what it is, and not only is God able to heal you, but He is willing. As I just used this scripture in another post, I can know by His word that God has not forsaken you. You are His work in progress and we are told in:
Psa 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
Heb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Dear Father, I come before You standing in the faith for this loved brother in Christ asking that You heal his affliction, and take the fear he is suffering with it. Please deliver him in this trial of his faith as only You can, and I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.
Amen I am in agreement with Eugene !!

Father i just lift up thesaintman and thank You for him. We thank You that You are surrounding him with peace, love, comfort and Your wonderful Presence. We thank You that he is Your sheep and he knows Your voice. Thank You Father for healing his body according to Prov 4:20-21 and Isaiah 53:5. We give You all of the glory. And we thank You for manifesting Yourself to him. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Last edited by a moderator:
i need help from god or im going to die from torture ;)
Aspergers is not a death sentence and there is much that can and is done to help with this brain dysfunction. It takes time, patience, and prayer.
My 10 yr. old grandson is not the same kid now that he was at three when he was diagnosed.
People with aspergers can become depressed but it is not inherent to it. Lack of good communication skills can separate one from other people and make them feel like they are not a part of the lives of the people around them. Its hard for them to make friends. Making them feel alone and thus depressed.

I don't know about your life and your particular troubles. I just want you to know that Jesus will Never fail you, if you want Him as your friend He is willing.
I would also say that it might be helpful if you communicated more right here in this forum. Expressing your thoughts and feelings. Don't be shy about sharing in current events, etc. as well. Speak up, we are listening and will talk to you. One thing nice about communicating online is that people aren't distracted by the quirky things that people with aspergers may do. One doesn't even have to worry about making eye contact, like my grandson did not Used to be able to do. Time, patience, and prayer.

Blessings to you, Jesus loves you, love Him back. :hug

Father, You who really are the only true God of all the universe that is boundless to us the humans, we do not want to have any other god or lord(christ) besides You and Your only begotten firstborn Son, Jesus Christ, let Your Kingdom come and let Your Will be done on the earth as it is in the "Heaven", please Father, heal Your child with nickname "thesaintman" of all its diseases and disorders, cast the devilish spirits out of it, its family and house, as well as the others, so that it can have normal/good life, in the Name of Your only begotten firstborn Son, Jesus Christ, the Lord. Amen.

Blessings

Back