Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I don't want to preach people about political polarizing issues

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
OK, show me any evidence of "holy parents" who do "teach their kids about this", and back it up with scripture which orders sex education. So far there's nothing supports your version of "holy" regarding this matter, but evidence against it.
I posted it earlier, but I'm happy to do so again.
"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." (Pro 22:6)

I posted it earlier, but I'm happy to do so again.
"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." (Pro 22:6)
Where's sex education in it? 22:5 states, "Thorns and snares are in the way of the perverse; One who guards himself will be far from them." For parents who see human sexuality as "thorns and snares", are they not holy?

Where's sex education in it?
Do you think a youngsters training will include no sex ed ?
I don't.
22:5 states, "Thorns and snares are in the way of the perverse; One who guards himself will be far from them." For parents who see human sexuality as "thorns and snares", are they not holy?
Christian parents won't see human sexuality that way.
Sexuality is a gift from God, for the godly.

Why do you see it that way ?

It's a matter of semantics, really.
You gotta be holy to be holy.
Obedience is the manifestation of "holy".
Holiness is the manifestation of obedience.

It is not semantics, but reality, only the saved sinner can be holy, only the saved sinner can obey God.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back