Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I have a question about something..........

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

LadyLoves

Okay I'm so embarrassed to discuss this like really embarrassed. I've been getting these painful white blisters for years, everywhere, lower and upper body. My first encounter of them were in HS, It's been going on ever since.

Keep in mind I'm a virgin, never touched anyone sexually in any form, NEVER!!! I got really ill when started getting them. I had to go to children's hospital (I was 17 at the time), has IV's and everything in me. The doctors tested it but didn't know what it was and said they had no clue what it is.

I've googled it and looked it up and still can't find anything on it, or what I'm looking for. What could this be?

Okay I'm so embarrassed to discuss this like really embarrassed. I've been getting these painful white blisters for years, everywhere, lower and upper body. My first encounter of them were in HS, It's been going on ever since.

Keep in mind I'm a virgin, never touched anyone sexually in any form, NEVER!!! I got really ill when started getting them. I had to go to children's hospital (I was 17 at the time), has IV's and everything in me. The doctors tested it but didn't know what it was and said they had no clue what it is.

I've googled it and looked it up and still can't find anything on it, or what I'm looking for. What could this be?

Sorry to hear this, and from what you say are starting to see that medical science isn't what it's all cracked up to be, but they'll convince you that you need treatment elsewhere that means absolutely nothing. Almost like someone who justified keeping their job by simply looking busy. :lol

But I'll give a crack at it, and probably what others here will say. Assuming nothing strange in your genetics and let's assume this is not disease for the moment, my next question is what if it's an allergic reaction to something either internally or externally? have you been thru allergy testing and/or eliminating things like soaps, or internally certain foods? And along that line, have you been to a dermatologist? At least such a doctor may be able to identify it so that you know how to approach it.

I have other ideas, but let's start with these, the simplest first.

I agree with Tim & allergy testing is a great place to start. Quite possibly it's something that you are either putting in or on your body. Be wary of household cleaners, non-organic lotions, non-organic makeup and even perfume. Really start paying attention to these things in correlation to when the blisters appear. For the most part, and I do stress most part, I don't have a problem with mainstream medical diagnosis...it's their treatments to medical conditions that can be worse than the condition itself. Also look into gluten intolerance. I would also consider a diet change if you are not already eating organic foods, I would only eat organic foods, focusing on fruits and vegetables and completely eliminate processed foods from your diet. By doing so, you'll eliminate countless chemicals from your diet. Also, 2 big culprits are unfermented soy and flouride in tap-water. Also try to eliminate these from your diet. Read labels carefully, soy is hidden in lots of what we consume, even in organic foods.

Can you be more specific about your symptoms? Please tell us anything and everything you can think of.

For the most part, and I do stress most part, I don't have a problem with mainstream medical diagnosis...it's their treatments to medical conditions that can be worse than the condition itself.

I have the same stance. I "use" doctors to find out what I have because they have hold of high-tech equipment. But then I usually reject the treatment once I know what it is I can then go natural. Of course, prevention is the best medicine, and I hardly ever go to one to begin with. Then again, you have to watch for too many tests. The doctors like to run up the bill a little with too many sometimes "just to make sure".

Agreed, I have not personally been to a mainstream medical doctor in over a decade. I go to my Naturopath every 5 years for some blood work and a quick checkup but thats it. Prevention really is the key, remember that old saying "you are what you eat"? Turns out to be some of the best medical advice of all times. I have really become in tune with what my body is saying and with Gods all natural cures, everything can be healed when something pops up. Alot of people refuse to beleive that hospitals are buisnesses and they are only in it to make money, end of story. With that said I do agree with needing Emergency rooms for broken bones serious wounds and the like but once again I allow them to patch me up and I go home and apply all my natural healing stuff from there on out. Have you heard of "Prescription for Nutritional Healing"? Its my own personal physicians desk reference, alot of good info in it on how to heal yourself from a majority of the conditions out there. I beleive she is on the fifth edition. She does agree with a few prescription drugs, which I disagree with her on but 98% of the book is dead on.

http://www.amazon.com/Prescription-Nutritional-Healing-Fifth-Supplements/dp/1583334009

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed, I have not personally been to a mainstream medical doctor in over a decade. I go to my Naturopath every 5 years for some blood work and a quick checkup but thats it. Prevention really is the key, remember that old saying "you are what you eat"? Turns out to be some of the best medical advice of all times. I have really become in tune with what my body is saying and with Gods all natural cures, everything can be healed when something pops up. Alot of people refuse to beleive that hospitals are buisnesses and they are only in it to make money, end of story. With that said I do agree with needing Emergency rooms for broken bones serious wounds and the like but once again I allow them to patch me up and I go home and apply all my natural healing stuff from there on out. Have you heard of "Prescription for Nutritional Healing"? Its my own personal physicians desk reference, alot of good info in it on how to heal yourself from a majority of the conditions out there. I beleive she is on the fifth edition. She does agree with a few prescription drugs, which I disagree with her on but 98% of the book is dead on.

http://www.amazon.com/Prescription-Nutritional-Healing-Fifth-Supplements/dp/1583334009

What you are saying is the same thing I've been saying. Doctors are good for things like broken bones , aka trauma medicine or other emergency life-saving treatment until healing can occur. My gripe is the chemical preventative philosophy from treating chronic disease that is all wet. But some here think that when I bash doctors about something, they think it's for all things and throw the broken bone example in my face. It's a shame that the difference between the two is not observed.

Back