Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study I Have Declared My Ways, And Thou Heardest Me

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

WalterandDebbie

Sabbath Overseer
Monday 4-13-20, Nisan 19 5780, 2nd. day of the weekly cycle, 25th. Spring day

5th. Day of Unleavened Bread, 4th.Day of the Omer Count
Netzach of Chesed:Endurance in Loving Kindness

Psalm One Ninteen:25-32, Song of Solomon Eight:7

DALETH

Psalm One Ninteen:25-32
25My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken thou me according to thy word. 26I have declared my ways, and thou heardest me: teach me thy statutes. 27Make me to understand the way of thy precepts: so shall I talk of thy wondrous works. 28My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word. 29Remove from me the way of lying: and grant me thy law graciously. 30I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me. 31I have stuck unto thy testimonies: O LORD, put me not to shame. 32I will run the way of thy commandments, when thou shalt enlarge my heart.

Song of Solomon Eight:7
7 Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.

Is my love enduring? Does it withstand challenges and setbacks? Do I give and withhold love according to my moods or is it constant regardless of the ups and downs of life?

Exercise for the day: Reassure a loved one of the constancy of your love.

Love always, Walter and Debbie

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back