Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I Have Never Been So Disguisted With Humanity!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

HeIsRisen2018

Dramione love 3333
I just felt like I was on an episode of Animal cops. I went out for a bike ride and I found this very skinny dog lying there in the road. So I was asking the neighbors if it belonged to anyone and one man told me he never saw it before and simply just shrugged it off like it was nothing even though it was clearly limping and it was obvious that it had puppies somewhere. That's what really makes me mad! :mad The dog was literally starving and he didn't even care! Well I don't know where it went to because it disappeared on abandoned property but I strongly believe that God was the one that led me there and since our city police department was called I sure hope that they find the poor thing and feed her and her puppies and get them to a veterinarian as soon as possible otherwise I'm afraid that they're going to die. :sad I need all your prayers that they don't. :pray

Poor darlings. I hope they soon get help. Will pray too.

Thanks, I just went out to check and see if the policeman had caught them yet but the same neighbor I spoke to before who called the police told me that he hadn't. And it was too late to call the dog warden since they're only open at certain times and apparently our humane society doesn't catch stray dogs even if they are hurt and starving to death. :sad

People don't even care about there own kind so why would they care about animals.

The world is full of filth. Its a cess pitt.

I know and it's very ironic that you said that because this dog was a Pitbull. She looked really rather friendly but she was also scared to death. The poor thing, I really hope they catch her. She needs medical attention like now and I haven't got the slightest clue how she's managing to stand up right let alone walk and feed her puppies wherever they are. She's basically a walking skeleton and she is going to die. :crying I'm really afraid that this is an abuse situation here unless she's been missing for a very long time but it really breaks my heart that she's starving and I'm getting good healthy meals. I really don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. If she's still nursing her puppies and she dies then they'll die too. :sad Even though I believe all dogs go to Heaven, I sure hope that they make it. All I can do now is pray. :pray

Last edited:
There is no good influence and role models in power because humans are naturally selfish and greedy and corrupt so its spreads like cancer. The last person who was good died 2000 years ago on a cross. People only care about themselves and maybe there own family.

Last edited:
There is no good influence and role models in power because humans are naturally selfish and greedy so its spreads like cancer. The last person who was good died 2000 years ago on a cross.

I agree with that to a point, I mean we're all sinners. However, if I was selfish and greedy I wouldn't have stopped to help. Dog is God spelled backwards. :halo They show humans so much love and loyalty and look at what they get for it. Sad. :sad And rather sick actually the way some people treat animals! :mad

I agree with that to a point, I mean we're all sinners. However, if I was selfish and greedy I wouldn't have stopped to help. Dog is God spelled backwards. :halo They show humans so much love and loyalty and look at what they get for it. Sad. :sad And rather sick actually the way some people treat animals! :mad

Its different becauase Jesus is your guide and leader so you have compassion. God teached you compassion.

Last edited:
Its different becauase Jesus is your guide and leader so you have compassion. God teached you compassion.

You made a very good point. I believe with all my heart that He was telling me the proper thing to do in getting that poor animal some help. Even though having occasional doubts makes me fear that I don't have my salvation, there's way too many things going on in my life right now to prove that I have it. Especially being able to feel the presence of the holy spirit and conviction from it as well.

If more people had compassion the world might just be a better place.
There is goodness all around you, but if you dwell on all the evil, you will loose site of the good, and a bitter root will start taking root in your soul.

Philippians 4:8 New International Version (NIV)
8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

Dont get stuck in the mud. Look for the good, it surrounds you.

NIV
And they were calling to one another: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.”

StoveBolts brings up a great point. If you can't find compassion in this world, then create compassion! Thank you HelsRisen for bringing hope into a poor animal's life. We need to treat all our neighbors kindly, even our animal companions.

That's why I decided to name her Hope and a part of me really wants to keep her, but I don't think that my mother would allow it for one, for two we have a cat and even though Hope looked friendly I can't go by looks alone to decide her temperament with another animals let alone humans, and finally last but certainly not least, all I care about right now is that her and her pups (wherever they are) survive and are adopted by a family who loves them. I'm going back outside later today to see whether or not she was found, otherwise maybe I can try and find her myself since if she's still alive, she doesn't have much longer to live. :sad

By the way, welcome to christianforums.net Alec Weesner! I sure hope that you enjoy your time here with us and find everything that you're looking for. :wave2

StoveBolts brings up a great point. If you can't find compassion in this world, then create compassion! Thank you HelsRisen for bringing hope into a poor animal's life. We need to treat all our neighbors kindly, even our animal companions.
Yes, see the good around you and be the good everywhere you go.

By the way, thanks for being here! Welcome!

Matthew 5:14-16 New International Version (NIV)
14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorifyyour Father in heaven.

Welcome to CF and glad you are with us :wave2

In this world we need to be that light of Christ as He shines through us to reach out to those who are in darkness.

Praying you can find this dog and her puppies. Ask the guidance of the Holy Spirit to find them if they are close to where you live.

Welcome to CF and glad you are with us :wave2

In this world we need to be that light of Christ as He shines through us to reach out to those who are in darkness.

I was just going to message you about this topic. I hardly got any sleep last night because I can't get this dog off my mind. I shouldn't have decided to name her because now I'm getting attached to her, but she's going to need a lot of medical attention that means very expensive veterinary bills and besides that, we still have this ooh a to find her puppies and my mom will never let me keep her. :sad

Anyway, I just keep hoping and praying that Hope and her puppies will be found but as badly as I want her right now, I'm going to call the dog warden if she can't be because right now her life and the life of her puppies is much more important.

Back