Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I hope this Casey Anthony trial ends with manslaughter

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The true verdict will be displayed at its correct time.
We have our verdict as for the now, my suggestion to all is regard it, live with it and dont burden yourself over if you think she is guilty or not, the verdict has been issued, regard it, knowing at some point in time the true conclusion will be presented in righteousness by the Righteous judge.
May the glory of the Lord be upon all involved that they may stand before the throne in the redemption that is Christ Jesus given white robes washed in the blood of the Lamb.

I think the justice system worked perfectly in this case. Yes, she lied to cops...she was convicted of that. The rest was circumstantial, often flimsy evidence plus character assassination. The state should have left her alone; now they've wasted thousands of tax payer dollars on going after a confused young woman. Can she sue for malicious prosecution? At the very least, I hope she gets a book deal.

The true verdict will be displayed at its correct time.
We have our verdict as for the now, my suggestion to all is regard it, live with it and dont burden yourself over if you think she is guilty or not, the verdict has been issued, regard it, knowing at some point in time the true conclusion will be presented in righteousness by the Righteous judge.
May the glory of the Lord be upon all involved that they may stand before the throne in the redemption that is Christ Jesus given white robes washed in the blood of the Lamb.

Well, God's mercy is already apparent. How do you know that the 3 yrs. of that hard prison (this is more than SOFT jail time - so she will probably be celebrating Friday bc it is UP TO 1yr. each for those 4 lying misdemeanor charges in SOFT jail) hasn't made her sorry for her actions, no matter how they really played out?

But I WAS surprised. I was hoping there were jurors like me - & they saw the evidence- & were even more so. So, that's it.

She's free to write a book- do a movie- & pay any check fraud & defamation charges now that she has been acquitted of murder.

The state did not prove it wasn't an accident - she could have poisoned her daughter or not. On purpose or not. Drowning or not. The Med. Examiner had no cause of death. All the state proved was that Casey's father wasn't involved.

Well, God's mercy is already apparent. How do you know that the 3 yrs. of that hard prison (this is more than SOFT jail time - so she will probably be celebrating Friday bc it is UP TO 1yr. each for those 4 lying misdemeanor charges in SOFT jail) hasn't made her sorry for her actions, no matter how they really played out?

But I WAS surprised. I was hoping there were jurors like me - & they saw the evidence- & were even more so. So, that's it.

She's free to write a book- do a movie- & pay any check fraud & defamation charges now that she has been acquitted of murder.

The state did not prove it wasn't an accident - she could have poisoned her daughter or not. On purpose or not. Drowning or not. The Med. Examiner had no cause of death. All the state proved was that Casey's father wasn't involved.

I dont regard jail time as an actual regarded sentence of God's judgement, i beleive that is reserved for its proper time for each in his own order.
Many saints spent alot of time jailed, was that God's judgement on them?

All i presented is the righteous judgement of God will occur, right now we have government jugement and she has been found not guilty, we are to abide in such authority so im suggesting not burden your heart and mind with if she is or isnt guilty, its over.

It was a very tough case for the prosecution. No cause of death, no DNA, no fingerprints, no chloroform in the house. It could have gone either way.

The gut reaction from most people is that she's as guilty as can be...but, the state does have to prove it...and they didn't.

It does remind one of OJ, doesn't it. However, I guess it's better to have a system in which the guilty sometimes walk than a system where just an accusation can put one in the electric chair.

This woman needs God. Regardless the outcome of the case, if it's the correct judgement, or what really happened, she needs God and she needs prayer. My heart aches for the dead child, and the fact that justice is not being served - be her guilty or someone else - is no positive thing. But neither is another person in Hell. That's all I have to say.

Cheyenne K
user-online.png
:thumbsup

This woman needs God. Regardless the outcome of the case, if it's the correct judgement, or what really happened, she needs God and she needs prayer. My heart aches for the dead child, and the fact that justice is not being served - be her guilty or someone else - is no positive thing. But neither is another person in Hell. That's all I have to say.

Yes, you said this well.

And think about this: if she got convicted of 1st degree and got the needle....where has this chance gone?

And think about this: if she got convicted of 1st degree and got the needle....where has this chance gone?
Hasn't gone anywhere. She'd still have a few decades to find him. With all the appeals that a death row inmate files they don't actually get the needle for somewhere between 10 and 40 years.

Besides that a person is much more likely to find God in the depraved conditions of prison than in the glitzy conditions of a rave.

Hasn't gone anywhere. She'd still have a few decades to find him. With all the appeals that a death row inmate files they don't actually get the needle for somewhere between 10 and 40 years.

Besides that a person is much more likely to find God in the depraved conditions of prison than in the glitzy conditions of a rave.
Who said anything about raves? :confused

She's already in prison for four years.

I stand strongly against the death penalty, but that is another thread, which I am not willing to dive into.

Who said anything about raves? :confused

She's already in prison for four years.

I stand strongly against the death penalty, but that is another thread, which I am not willing to dive into.
That's what she did every night... she went to parties and did drugs (so I shortened it to "rave").

She's in prison until next week... She got four years sentence with three in time served and the judge is letting her out early for good behavior meaning she will be partying by the end of the month.

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

That's what she did every night... she went to parties and did drugs (so I shortened it to "rave").

She's in prison until next week... She got four years sentence with three in time served and the judge is letting her out early for good behavior meaning she will be partying by the end of the month.
Ok, fair enough. I don't know the case, but just came in here for a quick comment.

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Sorry reba, but please don't tell me you're trying to justify the death penalty with that verse.

I was reading the timeline of events for June 2008 according to the investigation & the involved people's whereabouts. The jury was neutral & was unaware of Casey being called a "sociopath" by her own mother.
Seeing Casey today in the courtroom still shows that she needs God in her life. One thing is for sure- is that she is a sick individual. The state should have incurred negligent homicide charges against her & they could have gotten a conviction.

The lead prosecutor should have put forth a story like this one blogger did, he should have read some of the comments under the investigation timelines that were on the trial's website.

From someone named Kath:
I think the real issue is Where Was Caylee during the AFTERNOON of the 16th? I think Casey went shopping with her, as we have heard and then used the chloroform, making sure she used plenty to keep her under so she could ''play" with Tony. She ws so angry with her mother after the fight the night before and was not going to leave her with her mom.
She went shopping, video store, and such and had a good time. She left her car sitting in a parking lot with Caylee in the trunk. She got up in the middle of the night to check on her, maybe give her more of the chloroform and found her dead. On the 18th, she drove the car back to her parents house and backed the car in to the garage, borrowed the shovel and took the body out of the trunk and laid it by the playhouse. She went to dig a hole and couldn't and so picked the body up bagged it all up and put it back in the trunk. She drove the car to the where the body was found and left it.
I don't think she planned to kill her. I think she was plannning to kill her parents and make it look like a break-in so she could have the house, their money and life insurance so she could REALLY live the good life.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back