Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] I humbly ask for your prayers

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

markathome

I humbly ask for your prayers for my little puppy who is sick with liver problems, he's only a little over a year old and was told he might not make it. Got him(taco bell doggy) when my dad passed last year to keep me company. I've been really depressed for the past 4 years since my mom also passed away with the same colon cancer issues so its not getting any easier as my mind plays tricks about every tommy ache i get lol. I'm tired of seeing and feeling the sadness of death. I miss them both but to be honest me and my parents never hung out much. Never know what ya got till ya loose them.

thanks & God Bless

You and your dear companion are in my prayers, markathome . As Brother Eugene stated, our pets do become members in our families, and when they experience health issues, we want healing and peace.

Remain in faith, and trust our Lord for His grace and mercy!

I humbly ask for your prayers for my little puppy who is sick with liver problems, he's only a little over a year old and was told he might not make it. Got him(taco bell doggy) when my dad passed last year to keep me company. I've been really depressed for the past 4 years since my mom also passed away with the same colon cancer issues so its not getting any easier as my mind plays tricks about every tommy ache i get lol. I'm tired of seeing and feeling the sadness of death. I miss them both but to be honest me and my parents never hung out much. Never know what ya got till ya loose them.

thanks & God Bless
Prayers for strength are being sent your way!

thanks for your prayers, but after numerous trips to vet to get him drained, he would swell up like a butterball, his liver finally shut down yesterday and we had to put him to sleep. He was a little dog in a bigger dog's body and his organs never caught up. Gonna miss his constant need for attention/sleeping on lap all day, these last few months. The house just seems so lonely now. No little bell sound from his collar, which would let me know where he was.

God Bless

thanks for your prayers, but after numerous trips to vet to get him drained, he would swell up like a butterball, his liver finally shut down yesterday and we had to put him to sleep. He was a little dog in a bigger dog's body and his organs never caught up. Gonna miss his constant need for attention/sleeping on lap all day, these last few months. The house just seems so lonely now. No little bell sound from his collar, which would let me know where he was.

God Bless

It's sad, Mark. There can be big hole left in your life when a dog buddy dies.

I'm really sorry to learn of the loss of your 'baby', markathome .

Over the years, I've had to made the same decision concerning pets. It's rough to have to say good-bye to a beloved pet.

Some of us are in the same boat Markathome and know a little bit of how you feel.
I got a little kitten when my dad passed away.
I think we're very lucky to have God to depend on when we have to face these things that life sends our way.
We all need prayer.
I'll be praying for you.

Wondering

I want to encourage you to keep your eyes on Jesus. No matter how distant things may appear, how empty you may feel, or how much loss you have suffered, I have a word for you today: There is always hope. A pencil can't be used what it was made for until it is grinded and sharpen. After the dust is blown off, it's ready.

Grinding = adversity, Dust = The baptism of the Holy Spirit, A sharpen pencil = ready for service.

The greater the crisis, the greater the destiny!

I have prayed for you and your family.

Hi

Hang in there buddy, God is with you.
I put my dog down of 14 years a few years back and it was extremely tough for me. I just see myself as very lucky and fortunate to of had a dog like that in my life.
It will get easier in time, just keep God close.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back