Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I identify as a White Christian Nationalist.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Not because I'm a racist,but because I'm caucasian,and I am a patriotic American.
I identify as Vladimir Putin. I invade countries in my spare time.

vladimir-putin_650x400_71426454384.jpg

Not because I'm a racist,but because I'm caucasian,and I am a patriotic American.
Exodus 23

23 Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness. (Stolen Election lie)

2 Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; (January 6th) neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment:

3 Neither shalt thou countenance a poor man in his cause.

4 If thou meet thine enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.

5 If thou see the ass of him that hateth thee lying under his burden, and wouldest forbear to help him, thou shalt surely help with him.

6 Thou shalt not wrest the judgment of thy poor in his cause.

7 Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked.

8 And thou shalt take no gift: for the gift blindeth the wise, and perverteth the words of the righteous.

9 Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

Go to YouTube,and search "White Christian Nationalism".You will discover close to 20 videos discussing 'WCN' and right wing extremism in christian churches.The left is using the term 'WCN' to demonize conservative christians.White Christian Christian Nationalism is described as people who are racists and hate immigrants,homophobic,crazy Trump supporters,etc.Go see for yourself,the videos in question have been posted within the last year in hopes of fomenting violence towards election time.Im a WCN because I'm white,and patriotic,what's wrong with that?

"Lighten Up Francis"

The Ohio Resistance.

Go to YouTube,and search "White Christian Nationalism".You will discover close to 20 videos discussing 'WCN' and right wing extremism in christian churches.The left is using the term 'WCN' to demonize conservative christians.White Christian Christian Nationalism is described as people who are racists and hate immigrants,homophobic,crazy Trump supporters,etc.Go see for yourself,the videos in question have been posted within the last year in hopes of fomenting violence towards election time.Im a WCN because I'm white,and patriotic,what's wrong with that?

"Lighten Up Francis"

The Ohio Resistance.
Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

2Tim 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Tim 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Tim 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Tim 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2Tim 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Is it up to us to judge the world as evil rears its ugly head since the beginning of time, or is it up to us to take the Gospel message of God's mercy and grace to the world. Just because one goes to any four walled church does not make them a child of God as it's only through faith that is Christ Jesus that none of us have been destroyed like in the days of Noah. Worry about your own self that you are in God's will and not your own.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

I identify as a Spiritually born again indwelled with the Holy Spirit child of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

Man,You

I'm a White (Caucasian) Christian Nationalist,Jesus,Guns,Old Chevys and Trump,with some Bond Girls mixed in.
Ok, but what are your core beliefs? What has God revealed to you in his scripture to be truth?
Do you love your enimies?
Do you pray for them?
Would you feed a homeless liberal?
Would you give Joe Biden your coat if he were cold?
Would you minister to Nancy Pelosi?
Would you invite a Mexican immigrant to dinner or even buy them a cheesburger?

Ok, but what are your core beliefs? What has God revealed to you in his scripture to be truth?
Do you love your enimies?
Do you pray for them?
Would you feed a homeless liberal?
Would you give Joe Biden your coat if he were cold?
Would you minister to Nancy Pelosi?
Would you invite a Mexican immigrant to dinner or even buy them a cheesburger?
All scripture is true,I've worked in for manufacturing for 30 years,I've learned to love my enemies,and pray for them.Are you still in College?.What's the difference between a Conservative Bum,and a Liberal Bum,how would I know?.Our current President needs to be in a nursing home where it's warm.If Mrs. Pelosi's ears were open to the word,Yes.If the person was an illegal immigrant,I would first call immigration services,legal,I'd buy that person a pizza.Why is it just Mexicans?,there are alot of different nationalities that migrated to this country.Go back to your sociology class.
P.S Gonzalez,I've given total strangers on the street money

So do you think the United States is defined by Christianity?

Do you think the federal government should promote and help spread Christianity?

Do you think non-Christians should be banned from government positions?

Do you think Christianity should be enforced by law?

Exodus 23

23 Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness. (Stolen Election lie)

2 Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; (January 6th) neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment:

3 Neither shalt thou countenance a poor man in his cause.

4 If thou meet thine enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.

5 If thou see the ass of him that hateth thee lying under his burden, and wouldest forbear to help him, thou shalt surely help with him.

6 Thou shalt not wrest the judgment of thy poor in his cause.

7 Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked.

8 And thou shalt take no gift: for the gift blindeth the wise, and perverteth the words of the righteous.

9 Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
Why did you post all of that scripture?,are you judging me?.Where did January 6th come from?,I never said anything about the 6th.

So do you think the United States is defined by Christianity?

Do you think the federal government should promote and help spread Christianity?

Do you think non-Christians should be banned from government positions?

Do you think Christianity should be enforced by law?
No,I do not believe in a Theocracy.Do not judge others,or you will be judged.

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

2Tim 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Tim 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Tim 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Tim 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2Tim 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Is it up to us to judge the world as evil rears its ugly head since the beginning of time, or is it up to us to take the Gospel message of God's mercy and grace to the world. Just because one goes to any four walled church does not make them a child of God as it's only through faith that is Christ Jesus that none of us have been destroyed like in the days of Noah. Worry about your own self that you are in God's will and not your own.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
What??????,why did you post all of that?,Are you judging me?,God will get you for that,that's what the church lady says,you know Ms.Carvey?.Did you watch any of the videos,and see what I'm talking about.Do you understand that I was only making a joke with my O.P?,just a little Tongue and Cheek on the current state of things,Good Lord!!!!!!!. I'm a caucasian,I'm not going to call myself a Christian Black Nationalist,that just wouldn't make sense.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back