Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I lost my dog today.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Today I had to make the decision to put down my baby. Her name was Maggy and I love her very much. If there is someth8ng out there, I hope she found her way home.
Yes, these are some of the hardest moments in life. Every time you think of her give God gratitude and thanksgiving for the special blessing she has been in your life. As hard as it is, it's strangely comforting to know you had something in your life that you loved and was so dear to you. Turn it upward to God in thanks to Him who gives all the good things we have in life.

Ecclesiastes 7:3
3Sorrow is better than laughter, for a sad countenance is good for the heart.

So sorry. I remember when my parents Lost their pair of small house dogs. They never bonded and fought up to the end. And yet…

My parents and I loved them both. Harder on them of course. Thing is…

Having a dog is sort of a mutual rescue. One gets a companion and the companion gets a quality of life that doesn’t happen without a caring human.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It is hard as they become our fur babies and the love is unconditional. I'm sure your mother will feel lonely at first as I know I would be, but thank God she has a son like you that checks in on her and I am sure you are a comfort to her.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It is hard as they become our fur babies and the love is unconditional. I'm sure your mother will feel lonely at first as I know I would be, but thank God she has a son like you that checks in on her and I am sure you are a comfort to her.
Yeah, I'm close with my Mom. She has her other dog Maya, the chocolate lab/sausage beast.

I make sure she is well and I help her as m7ch as I can.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back