Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] I need Prayer

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
And while I will see a TINY raise at first, that is NOT what this is about.

It's about the work I want to do
It's about the people I want to work with
It's about the things I want to learn

And while I will see a TINY raise at first, that is NOT what this is about.

It's about the work I want to do
It's about the people I want to work with
It's about the things I want to learn

:thumbsup

Will you have to spend so many weeks on the road as you currently have to do?

No one travels like Systems. So, no. But travel will still be a part of the deal - that is not a problem.

Ok, it is now a done deal. In just over a week, the change happens on paper. My transition will take a few months as I need to close out my current project before moving over to R&D. My new title will be "Field Applications Engineer" and I report to the senior manager of R&D.

I've got a lot to learn and get familiar with in a short time - very excited and I KNOW this will not be a walk in the park. I'm up for it! :)
Awesome! I'll pray it goes smoothly. You can do it!

Back