Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] I need prayers

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
D

deep'n'dark

Hi!

Today 00.00 a clock I will have a ritual to drive away demons. Please have a few moments to send prayers to Jesus to get ridd of the demons that are harass me.

In your prayers just think of my name deep'n'dark and send the prayers to Christ to free me of the mental prison.

Thank you and God bless you!

Heikki

Dear Father, You have heard the request of this dear soul Heikki, and there is absolutely nothing hard for you. I do not know the reality of their condition, but I have seen You work in people to free them from all spiritual hindrances in their lives in an instance. For their sake Lord I quote your request to us: "Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." Father, we can freely come to You through the life of our High Priest Jesus for any need we have, and I'm asking for that mercy and grace be given to heal Heikki. Please look past rituals and examine the heart of this one you love, and I thank you for their restoration of body and mind to Your glory in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

Hi!

Today 00.00 a clock I will have a ritual to drive away demons. Please have a few moments to send prayers to Jesus to get ridd of the demons that are harass me.

In your prayers just think of my name deep'n'dark and send the prayers to Christ to free me of the mental prison.

Heikki

My prayers are with you.

Thank you both of you. The thing what I love about Christians is that they are so kind and have such a warm heart! I have successfully had this ritual today with candles. a picture of Jesus and prayers were sent. I feel it helped already, thank you so much and God bless you all! :)

i pray that the Lord will protect and shield you Heikki from any works of the enemy. God bless you in Jesus Name:pray

Hi!

Heikki

What is best is for you to do is seek God's help and pray. I am not sure what the ritual entails, but demonic possession is nothing to trifle with.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back