Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] I need some guidance...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

heather

Please pray for guidance. I was just offered a new job. The pay is ok, it will be just enough to cover my bills. It's evening shift, and I would still be home for bed. I'm just not sure if this is the job for me. I've been burned twice in the past year. Please pray the God will make it clear whether or not I should take the job.

Think positively about this... God opens doors, embrace your new job.

Rosalee Decker
Home & Garden Party
Fundraiser Coordinator
http://www.nwhgp.com/webid/Rosie
This is the Day the Lord has made; let us rejoice & be glad in it

Heatherentz,

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. God is an excellent judge, so He will no doubt give you the council you need.

May God Bless You

Danielle

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back