Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs I painted my dog

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
When reading the title I thought you had actually put paint onto your dog... :o

That's a pretty animal.
You did quite a good job, it's really hard to paint hair or fur.

I didn't realize how the title could be taken until just a minute ago. xD
There is a way to color your dog's fur safely, but I think it's mainly used on Poodles. My dog certainly doesn't need to be colored differently, I like him the way he is.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty good actually. Nicely done.
I too thought the thread title meant you'd actually put paint on your dog. Clearly, I've had brighter moments. :halo:lol
And your dog, the actual picture, is beautiful. What a face. Their personality really shines in that photo.:)

Yup, I think this thread is guilty of a bait-and-switch. We need some pics of a painted dog.

I could show you a painted cat if I had taken a picture of my cat when she rubbed up against the wall before the wall paint dried. But I don't think we took a picture of that, and even if we did, that was years ago so it'd be hard to find.

...hmmm...maybe I should try drawing it. lol

I could show you a painted cat if I had taken a picture of my cat when she rubbed up against the wall before the wall paint dried. But I don't think we took a picture of that, and even if we did, that was years ago so it'd be hard to find.

...hmmm...maybe I should try drawing it. lol

LOL, it must have been quite a sight when the incident occurred.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back