Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I PASSED!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Nikki

I passed my math class! I barely did. I passed with a C and am perfectly happy with that.

What a relief! That's one more class out of the way.

Hey congrats! I know how you feel, because I despise Math and passing it every year in high school was a celebration in itself, let alone in college.

*Gives you a double thumbs up*

Joudie said:
Hey congrats! I know how you feel, because I despise Math and passing it every year in high school was a celebration in itself, let alone in college.

*Gives you a double thumbs up*

Thanks!

I've been sitting on the sidelines this semseter. I only need A&P to get in the nursing program and I wasn't able to get it because it was full. I'm going to transfer to a different school in the fall.

For the time being, I've started training to be a Med Tech where I work. I'll still be a CNA, but I'll also be a Med Tech which will make me qualified to pass medications, accept physicians orders, change dressings, give insulin injections, etc. I also go this Thursday to orientation for a Phlebotomy course. I'm still not sure if I'm going to take the class or not. I have a lot of questions I want to have answered (are there a lot of phlebotomist opportunities in the area? What is the pay? Will I get credit towards my nursing class? Etc....).

I hate the bookwork part of school. I learn so much better with hands on. I think that one reason I hated math and struggled in it so much is because there isn't a lot of hands on in math.

Congratulations Nikki!! I still have nightmares (well sort of) about school and staying up late nights getting papers done and studying. I always did well in school and college but I never liked either one. My job has nowhere near the stress I was under in high school and college. So I'm glad those days are done... best wishes for you as you continue on, I know it requires a lot of dedication.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back