Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] I stand witness

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

rohanthomas

About a week ago, I had posted a thread asking for prayers because of a lot of troubles that I have been going through. Although Im not out of my situation yet, I just want to tell all the members that today, the only reason I feel better is because of God. Ive learnt to share my sorrows with him, and it is amazing how lighter your heart feels after.
My future is actually a big question mark. I have no idea what Im gonna do now (after college), and who's gonna hire me. Ive tried applying for companies, but none of them seem to want to even interview me.
"Consider and hear me, O Lord my God, Lighten my eyes, Lest I sleep the sleep of death, I've trusted in thy mercy"
"HE MAKES ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL IN HIS TIME
LORD, PLEASE SHOW ME EVERYDAY
AS YOU'RE TEACHING ME YOUR WAY
AND I'LL DO JUST WHAT YOU SAY
IN YOUR TIME.
"
Those lines got me through the day. I love how Ive started to believe that God has a plan for me and he will get me through.
I know there are many youngsters like me going through a lot of troubles. I just want to say, put it to God. He WILL be there. You may feel at times that he's not, but he is, watching and waiting for you to turn to him. Its funny how we find time to do everything else but spend time with God. Its funny how praying used to be the last thing on my mind. I stand witness to God's presence in my life, and to all those who're going through difficulties, You're never alone.

That's awesome! Sounds like you've been able to find God's peace even as you walk through your situation. That's what He wants is for us to rely on Him, not just when times are tough, but when everything's going great for us, as well. Although I've got to admit that when everything seems alright, that seems to be the easiest time to drift away. We have to make sure we remain vigilant and attentive to our relationship with God every day, not just when we feel like we're in trouble. If we can remember to do that, when the trouble does come (and it will, just because we live on a fallen planet), it won't seem nearly as big a deal or as formidable an opponent as it seems like when we've been lax in our studying of the word or in our prayer time. Just remember, God's got this!:thumbsup

About a week ago, I had posted a thread asking for prayers because of a lot of troubles that I have been going through. Although Im not out of my situation yet, I just want to tell all the members that today, the only reason I feel better is because of God. Ive learnt to share my sorrows with him, and it is amazing how lighter your heart feels after.
My future is actually a big question mark. I have no idea what Im gonna do now (after college), and who's gonna hire me. Ive tried applying for companies, but none of them seem to want to even interview me.
"Consider and hear me, O Lord my God, Lighten my eyes, Lest I sleep the sleep of death, I've trusted in thy mercy"
"HE MAKES ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL IN HIS TIME
LORD, PLEASE SHOW ME EVERYDAY
AS YOU'RE TEACHING ME YOUR WAY
AND I'LL DO JUST WHAT YOU SAY
IN YOUR TIME."
Those lines got me through the day. I love how Ive started to believe that God has a plan for me and he will get me through.
I know there are many youngsters like me going through a lot of troubles. I just want to say, put it to God. He WILL be there. You may feel at times that he's not, but he is, watching and waiting for you to turn to him. Its funny how we find time to do everything else but spend time with God. Its funny how praying used to be the last thing on my mind. I stand witness to God's presence in my life, and to all those who're going through difficulties, You're never alone.

we are praising God with you brother :wave:thumbsup

Back