Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] ICE !

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

hawkman

Staff member
Well we had some actual winter time icing and snow at my house and I forgot how to behave when going outside :rolleyes.
The bottom landing on my front steps was a solid sheet of clear ice and down I went , ouch !
Scraped my forearm and need a bandage , caught myself with my palms and landed flat of my back .
I am walking just fine , praise God ! And no pains except if I sneeze .
Say a prayer :pray for me that I avoided any damage except to my dignity .

Well we had some actual winter time icing and snow at my house and I forgot how to behave when going outside :rolleyes.
The bottom landing on my front steps was a solid sheet of clear ice and down I went , ouch !
Scraped my forearm and need a bandage , caught myself with my palms and landed flat of my back .
I am walking just fine , praise God ! And no pains except if I sneeze .
Say a prayer :pray for me that I avoided any damage except to my dignity .
I suppose Alabaman's think ice only comes in tea ??? LOL
Get well...⛷️

I suppose Alabaman's think ice only comes in tea ??? LOL
Get well...⛷️
:biggrin2 I did gash my fore arm and put a knot on it , kind of blue from elbow to wrist . Praise the Lord :dancingthat the back of my head missed the bottom step :eek.
Make sure the iced tea is sweet 🧋.

Back