Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Identify the human errors in this prayer

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Classik

Identify the human errors in this prayer, probably backing it up with scripture as a proof. (Yes at times we have made similar prayers )

Identify the human errors in this prayer, probably backing it up with scripture as a proof. (Yes at times we have made similar prayers )
Oh Lord, never for once have you cared for me. I served you with earnestness and integrity. I dedicated all my time working for you. My flaws? Of course the fewest.

I call upon You...but You are far away from me. Circumstances make me wanna believe You never existed.

I think that's one of KING DAVID'S PSALMS --- and KING DAVID is annointed by YHWH, and called A MAN after YHWH's OWN HEART.

at least, it sounds like one of the psalms as king david went through a time of trial. ..... it's kind of a paraphrase, so I can't find it specifically with google search, yet...... working on it.

HE even said "why do the wicked prosper?" as a part of one of his cries.

This sounds like David praying to God to save him from the ridicule and torments of his enemies as he was in great agony, Psalms 22. The human error would be that David, like many of us at times, felt God had left him in his time of need, but yet acknowledged God as being Holy.

Also I think God doesn't go far away from people (until after the rapture, maybe ). We have rejected Him severally, knowingly and unknowingly

It's mainly those who only give lip service to the Lord that do not feel him near to them in times of sufferings. One can do many good works. go to Church and have love for others, but if you do not have that Spiritual rebirth spoken of in John 3:3-7 you are only deceiving your own self. It's only Gods grace that pardons us as His mercy loves us.

Oh Lord, never for once have you cared for me. I served you with earnestness and integrity. I dedicated all my time working for you. My flaws? Of course the fewest.

I call upon You...but You are far away from me. Circumstances make me wanna believe You never existed.
First of all where does that come from?Is it scripture?
Our Lord always cares for us and that love will never cease.We are sinners.We can not exalt ourselves before the Lord.We should humble ourselves.Our Lord is always right beside us.It sounds like one of David's prayers.I am sure there is a reason behind this.Maybe he was calling out to God because he was dealing with some serious problems?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back