Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

If Only You Knew A True Story

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
J

JesusIsLordOfAll

A Vision Poem

Title: If Only You Knew ( A True Story)

If only you knew the things I went through,
Or the things I never ever got to do,
It isn’t easy living my life you know,
As it is hard being Jadeson Bynoe.

Days enough I went to bed frustrated,
So much opportunities lost and timed wasted,
Memories of things of the past in my head,
Of depressing things I wished I could forever forget.

Laughed at, disliked and persecuted for no reason,
Lied on, insulted and sometimes beaten,
Living in a world so full of sin and strife,
These are just some of my hardships in life.

At home, at school and at play,
My life can be a misery in so many ways,
Sometimes defeated, sometimes down,
Some days I can go all day with a frown.

My life you may think is not simple,
But I am not giving up and still functioning and able,
But I found out something that helped me with my life,
And that was Knowing and Believing in Jesus Christ.

He took away my misery and pain,
And He showed me in life I had something to gain,
He showed me the way to live my life,
And how to avoid the misery and strife.

So if you think you are down and out,
Go to a Church and you can find out what Jesus Christ is all about,
And I just have one last thing to say,
If He could help me, He could help you also, so believe in Jesus Christ today.

Written by Vision

For other poems come visit Everyone Is Welcome Outreach Ministries Bringing You To Know Jesus Christ http://s6.invisionfree.com/eiwom
God Bless You And Keep You And Take You From Strength To Strength In Jesus Name Amen And Amen Holy Spirit Touch Every Life In Jesus Name Amen And Amen To God Be All The Praise Hallelujah Forever And Ever In Jesus Name Amen And Amen

God can turn your life around all you have to do it ask Him and He will do it You can have Jesus Christ come into your life and just like me He can turn your life around if you ask Him to Hey! the best thing has happened to me and many and it can happen to you too you can believe and make the same decision I did pray and God will hear you He loves you He will forgive you and make you His child no matter what you have done

Let as many that Prayer this Prayer believe with their heart and confess with their mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord in Jesus Name Amen and Amen that they may be saved and their name would be written in The Lamb's Book Of Life

Romans Chapter 10 Verse 9 10 11 12 13

that if you confess with your mouth The Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead you will be saved for with the heart one believes unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation for the Scripture says whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame for there is no distinction between Jew and Greek for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him for whoever calls on the Name of The Lord shall be saved

Please Prayer This Prayer.

Dear God, I know I am a sinner. I made wrong choices and did bad things. I am sorry. Please forgive me. I know your Son, Jesus, died for my sins and I believe you raised Him from the dead. I want Jesus to be my Lord and Saviour. Thank you for loving me and making me your child. Now please fill me with your Holy Spirit, so I will have all the strength I need to obey you in Jesus Name Amen And Amen

^^^Prayer that Prayer and mean it with your heart and let Jesus Christ become your Lord and Saviour.

The Holy Bible simply says in The Acts Of The Apostles Chapter 16 Verse 31 "And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved you and your household.

please let us know on your decision to serve the Lord by instant messaging us or emailing us at [email:a9521]eiwom@hotmail.com[/email:a9521] or just say in a post I gave my life to Jesus Christ today we care and we love you and we want to help you on this journey so please let us know so we can help you and give you some more information to help your desire become a reality in living for the Lord Jesus Christ and we want to help you in any way we can to help you keep your commitment in living for the Lord Jesus Christ

God Bless You always in Jesus Name Amen And Amen Hallelujah and looking forward to seeing you in Heaven.

after you have Prayed this Prayer please email us right back and tell us about
your wonderful decision to serve God and if I do not see you in person I will
see you in Heaven because God just saved your soul and washed you in His Blood
God Bless You And Keep You And Take You From Strength To Strength And May The
Overflow Blessing Come Upon You In Jesus Name Amen And Amen And Lord Fill the
With Your Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Other Tongues As Your
Word Said In Acts Chapter 2 Verse 1 to 4 and Lord if they are any sick The Blood
Of Jesus covers them and I curse and come against every sickness and I declare in The Name Of Jesus they are healed because Lord you in said in Isaiah Chapter 53 And The
Ending Of Verse 5 " and by His stripes we are healed " and Lord in Jesus Name
they are healed and delivered if they are on drugs I declare they are delivered and I declare God that are set free and not lost but found if they are depressed and if they hearts are broken I declare they are healed in Jesus Name Amen And Amen Hallelujah and I declare they are delivered in The Name Of Jesus Hallelujah based on Your Word God in Job Chapter 22 Verse 27 to 30 “ you will make your prayer to Him, He will hear you, And you will pay your vows, You will also declare a thing, And it will be established for you; So light will shine on your ways. When they cast you down, and you say, ‘Exaltation will come!’ Then He will save the humble person. He will even deliver one who is not innocent; Yes, he will be delivered by the purity of your hands.†which can not return void but must accomplish all it has been sent forth to do in Jesus Name Amen And Amen Hallelujah To God Be All The Praise The Honour The Glory The Praise The Prayers The Worship The Blessings In Jesus Name Amen And Amen Hallelujah

Back